What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Every city in chaos now and more Braelvi groups joining to announce protests. Government just turned Khadim Rizvi into larger than life figure. This would turn to be disaster if some senior leader dies in this. Government needs to stop the operation or it would lead to Braelvi groups taking arms

Than you are looking at potential civil war here
Yeah we can't afford another Burqa Avenger right now

(its a what if scenario ) @RescueRanger @saiyan0321 @Morse_Code lets say that army says no to the government's call for aid what will happen then.who will be blamed what other options does government have?

Depends how bad things get. If the protesters start taking over building like that hotel and taking hostages... it could get to a critical point.

If the protesters start going to the diplomatic enclave... then the army will have to step it... other wise this will become an international event....

If that happens...then the international media will report as Pakistani Nukes are falling under Islamic extremists hands as they country falls into anarchy... then its game over.

i know that, you know that, but mullahs won't if army intervenes they will surely blame them and knowing our awam they will follow them without even thinking.is there any way to get out of this mess without pulling the army in.
Mullahs always had power and always will have power. Government first made biggest blunder of trying to make change the law and now insisting on keeping the minister.

Net slowing down massively.

@Hell hound the blame will go to the govt. In the end it was the police and govt job and if the army doesn't come and mullahs rampage then the people will ask why the hell are you in power if you can't control them. The govt will get massive flak. Will they are already getting massive flak for this mess and the shut down call of media has made them worse.

The refusal of army will get criticism but minimal bcz media will keep the focus on govt.

Yar all I can say is that may Allah help pakistan. Mullahs have attacked a gutless govt whereas an emotional nation watches with curiosity.

Mark my words. Mullah were enemies of Pakistan and they are enemies of Pakistan and they will always be enemies of Pakistan. In modern age mullah is enemy of Islam as well and has hurt both Pakistan and Islam.

Oh for God's sake, stay calm. The protests will be contolled shortly. It'll take a day or so. But, the Army is on top of everything.
Every city in chaos now and more Braelvi groups joining to announce protests. Government just turned Khadim Rizvi into larger than life figure. This would turn to be disaster if some senior leader dies in this. Government needs to stop the operation or it would lead to Braelvi groups taking arms

They were called back because some of the protesters took a hotel and its staff hostage!

The government is 100% to blame, every single observer and commentator is saying the same thing!
why protesters attacked ch. nisar's house?

I don't want to.... I seriously don't but I know that too eventually army would step in... they shouldn't but they would, when no body else can clean their filth army can do it for them, they can take it.....
No sane person can sit in his boots waiting for the fire to burn his home

Sharam ki baat hai.

Power has blinded and morally corrupted the people.

Brahmin tang hua to Dalit ko jarr se ukhaar diya.

God is my witness.

Is this Indian mob masquerading as Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom