What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Bring the army under 245 and you will have a repeat of July 2007!

Yes it will!! And I don't want that! I never want that!

But tell me what else to do?

These protests have destroyed pakistan. The govt has failed here and if they are in on it then tell me what should be done.

How to stop the rampage.

Yes it will!! And I don't want that! I never want that!

But tell me what else to do?

These protests have destroyed pakistan. The govt has failed here and if they are in on it then tell me what should be done.

How to stop the rampage.

At the moment there are many elements in Pakistan army that are not willing to get involved! I was talking to a few people today and all are of the same voice! Let saner voices prevail!

Yeah don't think the govt can do this. They are hiding behind barriers. I would love it if the govt gets some guts and takes matters in own hand but right now they are retreating.
govt wants chaos. they want to siyasi shahadat. if the army takes control they will achieve their target and if the army takes side with the govt army will get dirty.

At the moment there are many elements in Pakistan army that are not willing to get involved! I was talking to a few people today and all are of the same voice! Let saner voices prevail!

I am all for saner voices. Believe me. I dont want army here but right now shops are being burnt, police checkposts and stations are being taken over.

How can we stop this if the govt is incompetent and unwilling. We cannot allow them to rampage.

I am all for saner voices. Believe me. I dont want army here but right now shops are being burnt, police checkposts and stations are being taken over.

How can we stop this if the govt is incompetent and unwilling. We cannot allow them to rampage.

The next few hours will be very delicate, that's all I can say!

DPd7F9rXcAAmYYX.jpg

If things continue to degrade and the flames spread all across the country to all the major cites... the army will have no choice but to step in.

Will things get that bad?... I'm not sure.

But what I am sure of is that these religious extremists are very evil... they won't stop burning and killing innocent people.

The next few hours will be very delicate, that's all I can say!

Fine. For now let's put aside army calls and see the situation. Hopefully through some miracle, this situation gets controlled.

But one thing is for sure. The govt has failed here and this failure is so shocking that they do not deserve to rule even a day after this.

Its time the govt grows guts and retake the lost positions and beat them back.

So why the HELL are LAWYERS out!! Sheikhupura bar president has no other work apart from calling strikes the fool calls strikes even for the natural death of a mother of a lawyer. Why shut down courts for that?

Back
Top Bottom