What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Why?... so s/he can't takes selfies and post them on Facebook for a few hours...

The media stokes up the flames to gather ratings... the social media encourages more mullahs to come out and destroy property...

Relax... let the big boys come ... And clean up the mess... without the fake news/social media getting in the way...

No... they should stay away.

Why?... so s/he can't takes selfies and post them on Facebook for a few hours...

The first rule to warfare, block communication! Also please maintain a civil tone thanks in advance!

No... they should stay away.

This, sir so much this! These children don't understand the implication of involving the army! That is what the gangsters in PMLN want now!

1.JPG

Just read they are preparing a summary to bring in army...

Siyasi shaheed, blame goes to army... panama and paradise scandals take a backseat... army takes the fall...

Yes that is true but what's plan B.

Don't count the govt. They are gutless shitheads!! Piece of incompetent shits.

Its either army stops them or the mullah burns pakistan down.

Yar. This is shocking incompetence. This is too much. The govt needs to be responsible.

sach pocho to main khush hon jitna inho nay awam ko zalil kia last months say ab police porey country main in supporters ki garmi nikaley zara raj kay:mad:
sahi bat hai me bhi *high five*
i travelled last week from lahore to my home town... a 3 hrs drive that's it...and some mullah shb was havin a dharna near pattoki and had blocked all the route from thokar till okara
it took me 16 hrs to reach home... i travelled the entire night! and all ppl did was to curse them!
this ain't Islam!

Bringing in army would only be to defame them.... tbh who ever will step into this won't be coming out clean now!
but as evident from past, the mess would be cleaned by army as no body else has the power to do so

Yes... unfortunately it just has to be the army... because no other authority has the capacity to do so... right or wrong... it just happens to be the case...

This, sir so much this! These children don't understand the implication of involving the army! That is what the gangsters in PMLN want now!

Nobody is saying this is not true. Army comes in and we will have siyasi shaheeds but how to stop this!!

How to end the rampage

Yes... unfortunately it just has to be the army... because no other authority has the capacity to do so... right or wrong... it just happens to be the case...
And trust me I don't want that to happen :(
This is a political mess and now it's their responsibility to clean it.

PMLN deliberately plan this, first they made changes in law then restore it quietly, staged or let it happen a protest, send their own stooges and now this operation, all efforts to forces army to take action in favor or against N.S. This is going to be nasty, army should engage these Mullahs with talks made them go peacefully.
I agree its all fully planed , If you remember its Shabaz Sharif who first ask for resignation of culprits and then Raja Zafar-ul-Haq said its a sharart and sazish...... They forced this thing to happen,,,,,,, They bring this all on Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom