What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Same media was crying about Operation against LAL Masjid and when it happened they made(burqa guy who rain away and left his family alone) heroes... Just watch Traitor like Hamid Mir and others.......... All of them said to Mushraf we will support you and after action they started cursing and Pakistan faced TTP and what not.........
I am not worried about TV channels , I am very worry about Pakistan and Internal security , PML-N Govt is on path to destroy Pakistan by any mean......
I don't want this be to one or start point........
The first thing that came to my mind was the same.... Lal Masjid!
It'd be a good action if taken in time...but now it will just create more unrest.

chalo ab camera band kar kay suthari safai ho gi mullahs ki
media kaam hi kharaab krta hai jo baat hai!

Very stupid. You know if the govt is this incompetent then perhaps they shouldn't rule us anymore even for a day. The situation has me so frustrated that I am contemplating martial law. What gutless govt loses control like this and weren't these islamists their allies.
no martial law. military should stay away from it.

1.JPG

Facebook, Youtube and Twitter to go down now!
PMLN deliberately plan this, first they made changes in law then restore it quietly, staged or let it happen a protest, send their own stooges and now this operation, all efforts to forces army to take action in favor or against N.S. This is going to be nasty, army should engage these Mullahs with talks made them go peacefully.

Facebook, Youtube and Twitter to go down now!
Sir G its very wrong............. I m telling you Govt of PML-N is on path to destroy Pakistan, its not the way,,,,,, Now Govt turn right thing into some thing very wrong and unethical....
Now every one will talk what is happening , Our image on international forum is gone ,,,,,,,,,,

The ordinary man suffers!

Why?... so s/he can't takes selfies and post them on Facebook for a few hours...

The media stokes up the flames to gather ratings... the social media encourages more mullahs to come out and destroy property...

Relax... let the big boys come ... And clean up the mess... without the fake news/social media getting in the way...

Faizabad: PEMRA orders all news channels to go 'off air' as situation deteriorates - Pakistan
Last Updated On 25 November,2017 01:32 pm

416105_70443472.jpg

Crackdown has sparked countrywide protests.

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News)- Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) on Saturday has decided to shut down transmission of all news channels as crackdown against protestors staging sit-in at Faizabad interchange has sparked countrywide protests.

The decision was taken under Electronic Media Code of Conduct 2015.

According to reports, most of the channels including Dunya News has gone off air in Islamabad and elsewhere. Meanwhile, senior journalists have termed the decision unfair.

PEMRA has directed law enforcement agencies to make strict security arrangements for staff present in different media outlets across country.

PEMRA, in a written statement, stated that ban was imposed on directions of district administrations.

Meanwhile, the ongoing joint operation of police, Frontier Corps (FC) and Rangers personnel against sit-in of Sunni Tehreek and Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allah parties has sparked protests in parts of country today (Saturday).

According to details, the situation in Karachi worsened when people supporting the sit-in took to the streets. The protesters blocked Numaish Chowrangi and chanted slogans against the government. The flow of traffic also got severely affected.

Over 50 security officials and dozens of protestors have sustained injuries thus far. The injured have been shifted to hospitals in twin cities.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/416105-Faizabad:p:EMRA-orders-all-news-channels-to-go-/'off-air/'-as-situation-dt

no martial law. military should stay away from it.

Sense says so but the govt cannot control this. They are gutless and without strategy. Without army The moulvis will riot and take cities. Its either bite the bullet or watch the mullah burn it all. This is why I am pissed at the govt. Incompetence at shocking levels that you cannot allow them to rule anymore.

Nice... now bring in the army and take these guys out. No media... no social media.

Good move.
Bringing in army would only be to defame them.... tbh who ever will step into this won't be coming out clean now!
but as evident from past, the mess would be cleaned by army as no body else has the power to do so

Back
Top Bottom