What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Please keep negative nonsense comments out of this thread! further attempts to flame will be receiving negative points!

Please stay on topic everyone!
My intention is not to flame. Was only. replying.

This is beyond stupid. I get the feeling this mass black out was maryams call. This is by far the worst thing they could have done. Turning media against themselves. Not even a powerful dictator was able to beat media. This is absolute stupid.
now the media is talking more in the favor of mullahs. stupid move by the govt.

similarly the president requested scholars to make changes in islam so as to make interest based transactions halal. "khud badaltay nahi Quran ko badal datay hain".

Quran has always been reinterpreted as time progresses... it's natural. Humans evolve; cultures evolve; life evolves; ... religions evolve. ... otherwise religion becomes irrelevant. You have to evolve.

Mumtaz qadri’s little son in a green turban is sitting in Khadim Rivzia lap right now

DPdxvoiWAAAINWb.jpg

the last time media black out was done through out the country was back in the nighties. when the black out was lifted the whole nation heard the words" maray aziz hamwatno....."

What the hell is going on in Pakistan, no coverage from any foreign news channels. I hate to see our land going down this path!

now the media is talking more in the favor of mullahs. stupid move by the govt.
Very stupid. You know if the govt is this incompetent then perhaps they shouldn't rule us anymore even for a day. The situation has me so frustrated that I am contemplating martial law. What gutless govt loses control like this and weren't these islamists their allies.

Back
Top Bottom