What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

the resignation of zahid hamid would have been the best solution to this screwed up situation. but the ego of the govt came in action. they were not ready to send another of their ministers (first being information minister) that too at the protests by some mullahs

Absolute failure of govt. The state of Pakistan is absolutely powerless and weak. Never seen such a weak govt. At least zardari was politically sound. Pmln is weak on all fronts.
This was a calculated move to divert attention

IMHO, this only right step among many blunders by govt. Our, media is like Bandar Kay Hath Main Matchis
Same media was crying about Operation against LAL Masjid and when it happened they made(burqa guy who rain away and left his family alone) heroes... Just watch Traitor like Hamid Mir and others.......... All of them said to Mushraf we will support you and after action they started cursing and Pakistan faced TTP and what not.........
I am not worried about TV channels , I am very worry about Pakistan and Internal security , PML-N Govt is on path to destroy Pakistan by any mean......
I don't want this be to one or start point........

Difficult to understand unless one is at receiving end. Now the bleeding heart will realise.
We would had we been occupying their houses, killing their sons and raping their daughters...

And before that... you should worry about Karni Sena... killings,thrashing over a movie have already started.. or the gujrati patel dharnas you were/are facing.

If they were crushed in the beginning it wouldve have been so intense
in my humble opinion it would had created more sympathy for the protesters, now at least the Gen public will be having diff views on this on going action against these protesters as they also suffered from this blockage

We would had we been occupying their houses, killing their sons and raping their daughters...

And before that... you should worry about Karni Sena... killings,thrashing over a movie have already started..
Lol

I dont care.. im not a PMLN supporter... but taking law in your hands is wrong..
but there are a lot of people who really care. for them it is a serious issue. yes taking the law in hands is a wrong thing. the best way was to go to the SC. now the best solution was through talks but the ego of the govt came into action.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom