What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Baboons killed two birds with one stone because of idiots like them
But... if it goes south... army doesnt get involved... the shyt will hit PMLN more... its a deadly gamble... it PMLN did it as part of some fuked up conspiracy... to get the publics attention from Panama and Paradise scandals.... and to blame to Mil for any potential bloodshed..

They should not allowed the blockade ... Now the shit is hitting the fan .

Sama GEO and express are on air here, it’s stop only in Pakistan? @Zibago where you are now?

I hope the concerned authorizes have learnt their lesson. This time no radical should be spared.
If blood is spilled... it will create sympathy for terrorist ... just like Lal Masjid... and we had our first suicide bombing in Abpara Market...

It will be bad for Pakistan...

Sir, did anyone really think these abusive bastards wouldnt be? they were there for a reason... and so was their unending protests... LYR is turning into a fanatical political force... they contested (and lost) past elections...

Try this in countries like KSA or Iran... and im not even talkin about other "secular" or "normal" countries like Indonesia,Malaysia etc...

I blame all this shyt on ZAB and ZIA... both of them screwed the society and PMLN did the rest..
KSA and iran form the height of sectarian hatred today and they are drowning along with the whole ME with them so these should not be taken as example. pak came into being in the name of islam and we should not be hypocrites to make laws against the instructions of islam.

I hope the concerned authorizes have learnt their lesson. This time no radical should be spared.

They corrupt politicians don't care about this... they are loving it right now... as long as the military get maligned and they can loot some $$$$.... pakistan can burn for all they care.

Massive crowds around 6th road

It was delayed to achieve political goals of na ahel league
even the one blocking the road are political ..... cant allow any tom dick & Larry to come out with few idiots and block the road... the action should have been started days back...... but the Gov played double and want a legal cover.. which they got inform of court order

Btw just so we have context, these protesters are not unarmed. Countless reports from police state the protesters have grenade launchers and have been launching C.S. gas on the police.
i saw with my own eyes, a man with tear shelling gun..

Some thing wrong is going on..............
111.jpg

اسلام آباد دھرنا: پیمرا کا تمام نیوز چینلز کی نشریات بند کرنے کا حکم
416104_79926902.jpg

میڈیا کوڈ آف کنڈکٹ 2015 کے تحت براہ راست کوریج نہ کرے، اسلام آباد انتظامیہ کی درخواست پر ہدایات جاری کی گئیں: پیمرا
اسلام آباد: (دنیا نیوز) اسلام آباد دھرنے کے خلاف آپریشن کے بعد پیدا ہونیوالی صورتحال کے پیش نظر پیمرا نے تمام نیوز چینل کو بند کرنے کا حکم دے دیا۔ پیمرا کے مطابق میڈیا کوڈ آف کنڈکٹ 2015 کے تحت براہ راست کوریج نہ کرے، اسلام آباد انتظامیہ کی درخواست پر ہدایات جاری کی گئیں۔ پیمرا کے مطابق قانون نافذ کرنے والے اداروں کی پوزیشنز براہ راست نہ دکھائی جائیں۔ پیمرا کی جانب سے میڈیا ہاؤسز کو سٹاف کی سکیورٹی یقینی بنانے کی ہدایت کر دی گئی۔

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/416104_1#.WhkqK7puLIU

Watch live news............ If not working on your side, and please upload more live links , this is the only one I can find . Thanks

@El Sidd , @django , @Zibago , @Arsalan , @Ulla , @Moonlight

KSA and iran form the height of sectarian hatred today and they are drowning along with the whole ME with them so these should not be taken as example. pak came into being in the name of islam and we should not be hypocrites to make laws against the instructions of islam.

What Islam... wahabbi Islam... or real true tolerant Islam?... moderate Islam or extremist Islam?... which one?

Now is the time get rid of these jahil mofo's throw them in jail book them under terrorist act.bloody jahil mullahs.
In ko na nafrat pehlaney kay ilawa kabhi kuch aya na hi kabhi aye ga.

If blood is spilled... it will create sympathy for terrorist ... just like Lal Masjid... and we had our first suicide bombing in Abpara Market...

It will be bad for Pakistan...
you are only commenting on the reaction but not at the action. why the law was changed ? and later on they called it a clerical mistake. case should be taken up in SC against the govt and those who are responsible must be punished but the govt did nothing. this is the reaction to the stupid action taken by the govt. PML N is acting like a pharoah.

Back
Top Bottom