What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Mission accomplished.. Panama scene gone of the public eye, Mr. Nawaz got sympathy in west.
as again bad name for Pakistan where Mullahs held hostage capitol city..
but an attempt to secularize islamic republic of pak met with a failure. we are no doubt so called muslims. we are corrupt and we have many flaws but at least we are not ready to back down on the ideology at which pak was created. i do not support the attitude of the mullahs in this issue but part of me is happy . they made the govt to back down on the changes they deliberately made in the constitution. the response of the military is crucial.it will determine that our hierarchy in both civil and military want to surrender the islamic ideology to please the west or they feel pride in their ideology. we abandoned death penalty to please the west and got the results. lets see what happens this time.

Btw just so we have context, these protesters are not unarmed. Countless reports from police state the protesters have grenade launchers and have been launching C.S. gas on the police.
Sir, did anyone really think these abusive bastards wouldnt be? they were there for a reason... and so was their unending protests... LYR is turning into a fanatical political force... they contested (and lost) past elections...

but an attempt to secularize islamic republic of pak met with a failure. we are no doubt so called muslims. we are corrupt and we have many flaws but at least we are not ready to back down on the ideology at which pak was created. i do not support the attitude of the mullahs in this issue but part of me is happy . they made the govt to back down on the changes they deliberately made in the constitution. the response of the military is crucial.it will determine that our hierarchy in both civil and military want to surrender the islamic ideology to please the west or they feel pride in their ideology. we abandoned death penalty to please the west and got the results. lets see what happens this time.
Try this in countries like KSA or Iran... and im not even talkin about other "secular" or "normal" countries like Indonesia,Malaysia etc...

I blame all this shyt on ZAB and ZIA... both of them screwed the society and PMLN did the rest..

DPdB37AWsAA2kuW.jpg:large

Courts trapped government into this situation, something big is inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom