What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

read your own posts! I have no more time for one to one!

Who are the first to step up? Yeah that's right, it's the POLICE!

You can use Youtube app to bypass DNS block!
watching geo online.. Rana jawad says that FC had cleared almost all and was near the stage but suddenly they were called back. and situation was allowed to get worse..

May be I am wrong but may Be media shutdown coz Govt called up for Army?

watching geo online.. Rana jawad says that FC had cleared almost all and was near the stage but suddenly they were called back. and situation was allowed to get worse..

They were called back because some of the protesters took a hotel and its staff hostage!

(its a what if scenario ) @RescueRanger @saiyan0321 @Morse_Code lets say that army says no to the government's call for aid what will happen then.who will be blamed what other options does government have?

The government is 100% to blame, every single observer and commentator is saying the same thing!

No... they should stay away.

The first rule to warfare, block communication! Also please maintain a civil tone thanks in advance!

This, sir so much this! These children don't understand the implication of involving the army! That is what the gangsters in PMLN want now!
Dear brothers , PML-N Govt did this all on purpose , , Now they will call Army and Army will come and take all the blame,,,,,,, Its not about any other normal issue , its about Religion and about 90% of Muslims In Pakistan........
Army have to say BIG NO to Govt.........

DPd7F9rXcAAmYYX.jpg

Is that a joint in Mr. PTV's mouth?...

(its a what if scenario ) @RescueRanger @saiyan0321 @Morse_Code lets say that army says no to the government's call for aid what will happen then.who will be blamed what other options does government have?
1. Army would be blamed for not handling a "critical" situation pertaining to the matters of national security and sovereignty.
2. Govt. is left with no other options! police to be very sorry is incapable ultimately because of wrong policies and our ministers have got no self esteem or the courage to step up in such situations. They would use their pawns, police and rangers.. but would ultimately request 111 brigade -_-

in that case the govt will have to back down. the moulvis are now demanding the resignation of entire govt ministers. they have sensed the situation . they know that the govt failed badly and is on back foot. if the army doesnt come to govt's help then the govt should have to accept some of the terms of the dharna party.

in that case the govt will have to back down. the moulvis are now demanding the resignation of entire govt ministers. they have sensed the situation . they know that the govt failed badly and is on back foot. if the army doesnt come to govt's help then the govt should have to accept some of the terms of the dharna party.
Oh, they won't. Let me tell you that.

Every city in chaos now and more Braelvi groups joining to announce protests. Government just turned Khadim Rizvi into larger than life figure. This would turn to be disaster if some senior leader dies in this. Government needs to stop the operation or it would lead to Braelvi groups taking arms

Oh, they won't. Let me tell you that.
Than you are looking at potential civil war here

The government is 100% to blame, every single observer and commentator is saying the same thing!
i know that, you know that, but mullahs won't if army intervenes they will surely blame them and knowing our awam they will follow them without even thinking.is there any way to get out of this mess without pulling the army in.

Back
Top Bottom