What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I 'understand' the need for politicians to confirm they're non-Ahmadi, since many Muslims don't want to be ruled by "non-Muslims".

But isn't Section 7C just a waste of time and money even by mullah logic?
What do you get out of creating a separate "non-Muslim" voters list!
Other than a sense of satisfaction and a data bank.
I'm not sure but I think we have reserved seats for minority mnas. I would expect only minorities get to vote for them? Idk if that is accurate. I think the whole idea is dumb anyway.

Changing the word from "I swear" to "I believe" is not tempering.

There is a huge difference in I swear and I believe. Muslims are followers of Holy Quran that should be read word to word and it cannot be change on will. There are 100 plus versions of bible but Quran is only one and same for all sects so many be you will un

Again, i am humbled by the abundance of knowledge at hand and brought forward by our friend @veg . plz watch carefully what changes were made from 1:50 onwards (but keep in mind it is from before changes were reverted) now the law stands like it was before the changes were made.
Plz watch from 1:50 onwards:

Please don't post such images, but post the exact News with links that PTI was protesting about change of the words "I swear" to "I believe".

You see Jamiat Ulma-e-Islam also signed upon it, while in Islam there is no such thing as "affidavit". Simple Kalima is enough to testify your Iman.

And swearing is not obligatory part of affidavit. Signing a document changes it into affidavit.

And my question remains, why only to demand the resignation and imprisonment of PML minister under Tauheen-e-Risalat law? Why not to demand the resignation and imprisonment under Tauheen-e-Risalat of Jamiat Ulma-e-Islam and of all those who signed on this bill?

You are beating dead horse, when government itself admitted the mistake and reverted it back then their is nothing to debate on it. The thing is when you have already got it restored then why block the roads and disrupt the life of common man.

Bro the main question is if the there is no difference then what was the need to change the words in the first place?

Yes, this question may be asked. If you are not satisfied with the Government answer that it was a clerical mistake, then you could also join the protest if you want. There is absolutely no problem in it.

But the issue becomes fitna when you block the roads in name of protest.

It becomes fitna when you don't want to solve this issue in the court, while you have no proofs of your claim that this bill denied the Khatam-e-Nabuwat Aqeeda.

It becomes fitna when you only demand the resignation and case of Tauheen-e-Risalat against one person, and do not punish the whole Parliament who made the same mistake.

Brother, please don't consider me a naive, or don't make yourself naive by this reasoning.

Army Chief is no one to give any Political Advice in the open without being asked.

And once Army Chief has openly advised for Negotiations, then tell me how Government could ask from the same Army for the operation? This will totally backfire Politically upon the Government and all the Mullah Supporters will use this issue against the Government.

That is why Army Chief is no one to advice in the Political Issues in the open. It is the only the right of the Government to decide for the operation or not. No other organ of the state (e.g. judiciary or the Army) has the right then to advice the Government in the open without being itself asked by the Government.

THE GOVERNMENT ASKED FOR HIS HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HIS ADVICE TOO.

What makes you say that Shahid khaqan Abbasi didnt ask his advice since he felt under pressure from Nawaz which is obvious as the light of day but we find you looking for an excuse to blame the army chief...what are you somking dear?

Again, i am humbled by the abundance of knowledge at hand and brought forward by our friend @veg . plz watch carefully what changes were made from 1:50 onwards (but keep in mind it is from before changes were reverted) now the law stands like it was before the changes were made.
lol they were trying to be smart *** but molvis did it right.

Yes, this question may be asked. If you are not satisfied with the Government answer that it was a clerical mistake, then you could also join the protest if you want. There is absolutely no problem in it.

But the issue becomes fitna when you block the roads in name of protest.

It becomes fitna when you don't want to solve this issue in the court, while you have no proofs of your claim that this bill denied the Khatam-e-Nabuwat Aqeeda.

It becomes fitna when you only demand the resignation and case of Tauheen-e-Risalat against one person, and do not punish the whole Parliament who made the same mistake.
Brother this is not clerical mistake it is a deliberate attempt to allow Ahmadis back in and this should be punished.

yes, this question may be asked. If you are not satisfied with the Government answer that it was a clerical mistake

:rofl:clerical mistakeo_O that reflects in multiple places conveniently and then the missing name of the last Prophet"Mohammad" SalAllahuAlaihe wa Sallam at every point where just last Prophet was mentioned that suits just fine with qadyani affirmation?:disagree:

It was not an innocent clerical mistake by every effort of pmln not to investigate it openly and sit on Raja Zafrulhaq report as if it was a time bomb.

Brother, once again these Media people are misquoting.

(1) The main objection upon the new bill was only one, and that was replacing the words "I swear" to "I believe".

(2) And this Media Person forgot to tell that new Bill has the words "Believe in Aqeedah of Khatam-e-Nabuwat", which automatically refute all his blames.
Please watch his video again where is himself admitting that the Words of Aqedah Khatam-e-Nabuwat are present, which is totally against the Ahmadi Aqeedah.
He made the Issue of not mentioning the name of Prophet Muhammad, but didn't comment on the words of "Aqeedah Khatam-e-Nabuwat". (By the way name of Prophet Muhammad is also present and he is telling a lie)

Very simple Question:

If he is true in his claims, why then all of them were unable to go to the court and proof their claim?

Why then Jammeat Ulma-e-Islam parliamentarians (who are Molvies themselves) signed this bill without any hesitation?

https://mirchmasalatv.com/khatam-e-nabuwat-clause/

Khatam-e-Nabuwat-Clause-In-Election-Bill-2017.jpg

As you could see clearly that Word Prophet Muhmmad is present there and in no way it is the Aqeedah of Ahamadies.

In very simple words: The Media Person is telling a complete lie on TV.

It is utter utter shameful situation where such liars are allowed to make up false things out of their pockets on such sensitive issue and then blame others which could cause their death at the hands of mobs.

Last edited:
As an outsider secularist, even I don't think that it was a clerical mistake.
"Believe" is not generally a legal term, but "solemnly swear" is equal to attesting, and thus will be punishable by law if found to be false, if I'm correct.

So yes, it was a helping hand for Ahmadi and other minority politicians.
(Sadly reversed)

So this is a legal issue and not a purely religious one, and cannot be resolved in an Islamic state that doesn't have a thorough Sharia legal system with its own thorough terms.

So anyway, what were the urdu words used for believe and solemnly swear?

Brother, once again these Media people are misquoting.

(1) The main objection upon the new bill was only one, and that was replacing the words "I swear" to "I believe".

(2) And this Media Person forgot to tell that new Bill has the words "Believe in Aqeedah of Khatam-e-Nabuwat", which automatically refute all his blames.
Please watch his video again where is himself admitting that the Words of Aqedah Khatam-e-Nabuwat are present, which is totally against the Ahmadi Aqeedah.
He made the Issue of not mentioning the name of Prophet Muhammad, but didn't comment on the words of "Aqeedah Khatam-e-Nabuwat".

Very simple Question:

If he is true in his claims, why then all of them were unable to go to the court and proof their claim?

Why then Jammeat Ulma-e-Islam parliamentarians (who are Molvies themselves) signed this bill without any hesitation?

https://mirchmasalatv.com/khatam-e-nabuwat-clause/
Are you trying to be a smart *** as Zahid Hamid now look where being a smart *** has landed Zahid hamid 5 people are dead and his political career ended for ever even of his children. If the words were same wtf was the need to change it in first place. There was no need why the hell would they change the Law if was to remain the same. PML-N made a smart attempt but got caught and now they are ****** politically.

Again your lack of knowledge is astounding because you keep shooting in the dark on top of a few google clicks.

They signed it Because 99% MNAs don't even bother reading the final bill under discussion and assume that it carries the things which were discussed in their committee. But as some members pointed out that changes in khatmenabowat was never discussed let alone disclosed...

dont you background check facts before posting on such an important issue?

Brother, is the present Bill part of "Quran"?
Why then to apply those standards?
Just look at the Ahadith, where same Ahadith were forwarded by Sahaba with different wording?
Even Quran itself has different Qirats where different wordings are found.
Brother qirat is merely pronunciation, or accent. The words are exactly the same.

Are you trying to be a smart *** as Zahid Hamid now look where being a smart *** has landed Zahid hamid 5 people are dead and his political career ended for ever even of his children. If the words were same wtf was the need to change it in first place. There was no need why the hell would they change the Law if was to remain the same. PML-N made a smart attempt but got caught and now they are ****** politically.

Please read my earlier post on this issue once again, as I have edited it and added the Image of New Bill with exact wordings, which is proving beyond any doubts that this Media Person is telling a 100% lie about the Bill and making false claims out of his own pockets.

He made the Issue of not mentioning the name of Prophet Muhammad, but didn't comment on the words of "Aqeedah Khatam-e-Nabuwat".
Abay bhai, how incorrigible can a guy get meri jan kay totay? Khatmenabowat for qadyani is for Mirza Qadyani:hitwall:...why would a qadyani object to a term they use :crazy:for their own, naozob'Allah. Wake up! Your Alarm is ringing :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom