What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I always stood against mullahcracy, but allow me to play the devil's advocate here. Do you really think that current government have the moral authority to ask someone to act as per courts orders when they themselves says that few judges can't decide their fate because people are with them? Now mullah also have supporters, hun chupoo. When the interior minister and government who are the first responsible and accountable to protect rights and property of state and citizens are not ready to own the responsibility and operation then constitutional cow is already gone to eat grass, then why whine about what army should do constitutionally?

If PML does not let court do their job then I am totally with you.

Nevertheless, Mullahs even didn't bring this case in the Court. They have absolutely no proofs for their claims and thus they want to use it politically by blocking the roads.

Pakistani courts have recently disqualified Nawaz Sharif. So this excuse could not be accepted that Courts are unable to give the decision against the Government in presence of the proofs.

All the Mullah Supporters, you first have to answer these Questions:

Why you only demand Tauheen-e-Rislat case against the PML Minister? Why don't you demand the resignation of whole Parliament and their imprisonment under the Tauheen-e-Risalat case while they made exactly the same Mistake?

You could not move forward without answering this simple question.

Here where I summarize the questions asked by Asima Jahangir. What a shame no Mullah supporter showed the courage to answer a single objection that has been raised by her.
PML-N resignation is demanded because PML-N tempered the Law they should send the culprit home and investigate that on whose order this Law was tempered.

The problem is people have a short memory. The issue is not with the party but with hierarchy. Nawaz Tubbar should be kicked by the party itself.
PML is nothing without Nawaz and they know it. There's a reason why they've defended him so vehemently. But it is over.

The problem is people have a short memory. The issue is not with the party but with hierarchy. Nawaz Tubbar should be kicked by the party itself.
No one is kicking Nawaz out of PML-N there is no minus 1 here. MNAs are leaving PML-N that is for sure. They don't want to be associated with a party that tempered Khatam-e-Nabuwat law.

Why you only demand Tauheen-e-Rislat case against the PML Minister? Why don't you demand the resignation of whole Parliament and their imprisonment under the Tauheen-e-Risalat case while they made exactly the same Mistake?

Here where I summarize the questions asked by Asima Jahangir. What a shame no Mullah supporter showed the courage to answer a single objection that has been raised by her.

They were already answered, but unfortunately you have some issues with comprehension. This is no longer about Mullahs, but about a corrupt government changing the constitution in their favor. You can be as short sighted as you like but these maulvis don't come out of their homes on every other issue. There was something very wrong here.

Last edited:
But when the Army Chief is teaching to Government to open the TV channels and to renegotiate with the terrorists, then there is a huge problem.
Why are you being so naive my friend? Army chief's shoulder is often used by PMs to save face...even Nawaz asked then COAS Raheel Sharif to negotiate with IK and Qadri.

Army chief did not teach the govt. but only advised the wise things to do...as the PM of Pakistan asked for this meeting and for his advice. So it is all constitutional.

The PM however, is sadly under orders of a disgraced Kingpin out for revenge, Where is the rule of the law in that?

So may be it was a wise move by PM to hide behind COAS to save face from contradictory orders of Nawaz.

Sanity has prevailed, nobody can argue with that.

PML-N loses another wicket

MPA Ghulam Sialwi resigns to protest Faizabad crackdown

download-1-108.jpg

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/11/25/mpa-ghulam-sialwi-resigns-to-protest-faizabad-crackdown/

@RescueRanger this is the MPA seat and Nawaz ran for election on top of this seat as MNA the one i was talking about yesterday.

I think this is the answer from PTI for this question
IMG_4591.JPG

Molvi's should be under the watch of the government - plain and simple. They've created their own system within a broken government system in the country. We don't have Molvi's but we have Jahil's who pretend to know everything about religion and then exploit it to the many uneducated idiots (which is the fault of many many many years of turbulence within the state). Education is the long term way of getting rid of them but right now they have way too much power and should be forced to stay within their limits.

This is exactly the model an islamic state would have and did have. Every masjid has a government qualified imam on a state salary, all the madaris were registered and had state oversight. The qualifications of thier graduates were recognised.

Today masjids are built with charity funds, imams paid at the whim of benefactors, madaris undocumented and unsupported, due to government failures.

Would you trust PPP or PMLN to run our religious institutions? I would not.

It is called the Black Mailing.
You are allowed to do the Protests where you don't block the Roads.
If you believe that PML is Mujrim of Tauheen-e-Risalat, then we have working courts. Just go there and prove your point and let the Court decide if this mistake comes under Tauheen-e-Risalat or not.

Therefore, once again my simple question, why not to go to the Courts? Why to illegally block the roads?

You know, Hindu Extremist Organizations are doing exactly the same type of hatred and religious politics in India. And you know what, they are also getting then the popular vote.

There is absolutely no difference between the Muslim Right and the Hindu Right. Both are the extremists and the religious black mailers.

Absolutely they are blackmailers! And this fact is known to every one of 20 crore in Pakistan - so don’t give them an opportunity to blackmail on a silver platter! Simple!

Why trigger unnecessary fire in a sleeping volcano - what’s the purpose of doing unnecessary changes (as darling of libtards Asma types use selectively) when country has tons of other fires why create a totally unnecessary one and taking multi angled stances.

However, situation is not as simple as 2+2 when;

Zahid Hamid, Anoushey and Kirmani orchestrated a dumb change in most sensitive topic which whenever brought up has resulted in killings be it Taseer or thousands others.

Above was a gamble which every kid knew would put entire country in fire and Nawaz chose to go that route - hoping against the hope that he would get the NRO.

Now, as the situation started developing this Govt tried to again use it to their advantage by keeping quiet and not discussing the main point because of which this started and it was: Who initiated this change?

Raja Zafarul Haq committee did investigation and again Govt hid the report creating more confusion and putting fuel to the fire.

Then hawks again met several times under the tutelage of Nawaz to still use it to his benefit and somehow twist the matters in a way that onus of this chaos can be put on Judiciary and then get army pitched against such a topic on which there is no mid way out through force.

Obviously this heinous game is played knowingly and purposefully to save just one man - at any cost.

Now, the situation is out of Govt’s control and they are trying to find a sacrificial lamb not a solution as it wasn’t their intention from the day one of the protest when Shahbaz did their rukhsati from Lahore and demanded Zahid Hamid’s resignation publicly.

Last edited:
PML-N resignation is demanded because PML-N tempered the Law they should send the culprit home and investigate that on whose order this Law was tempered.

Asma Jahangir asked the very same question: Please prove in the court that the Law has been tempered.

Changing the word from "I swear" to "I believe" is not tempering.

In Islam itself, there is no such thing as "affidavit". Simple saying of Kalima (without swear) is enough.

I ask very simple question:

(1) How do you say that saying "I believe in Khatam-e-Nabuwat" is against the Aqeedah of Khatam-e-Nabuwat as has been claimed by Khadim Hussain and his supporters?

(2) Why is he unable to proof his claim in the Court?

(3) Did Sahaba not made minor mistakes in the deen?
In Hadith, they transmitted the sayings of Prophet Muhammad in many different words.
Then how could Khadim Hussain claim he knows what is in the heart of a person and claim that it was not a mistake but a conspiracy against Khatam-e-Nabuwat?

(4) Lastly, whole Parliament made the same mistake by passing this bill.
Why then Khadim Hussain and his supporters not demanding the resignation of whole Parliament and their imprisonment under the case of Tauheen-e-Risalat?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom