What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

But if Army behaves as if it is above the law and has the right to tell the GOVERNMENT to back and negotiate with the terrorists, then there is big question mark here.
Army is no one to ask such things from the Government.
I hope you watched the video above.

Army chief just advised the same as was discussed with him by Shahbaz himself. Why are you on a witch hunt in the wrong direction?

...it was the Govt who allowed this dharna to take place as promised at Parade ground for two days...If molvi decided to show them middle finger after reaching Faizabad then why blame the army for their own incompetence or deliberate attempt to create a diversion that got out of hand accidently or was it all part of a larger plan that got awry?

Makaro wa makarAllah, inAllaha khairul Makireen!

MNA Tahir Iqbal Chaudhry parts ways with PML-N

MNA-1.jpg

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/11/26/mna-tahir-iqbal-chaudhry-parts-ways-with-pml-n/

If majority support them, then out vote others and pick Khadim Hussain in the next elections.

But till than you could not make their blockage legal by claiming they are in majority.
do you know why the government is agreeing to demands now?? why all the big politicians are not with the protestors and against government? because they know they will lose election if they are against the biggest group in pakistan.

it is common knowledge that barelvis are the biggest group in pakistan.
population of the the 3 cities i mentioned isnt even 35 million combines out of the 180 million pakistani.
According the link you gave me, they make up most of Punjab. And they keep on voting Nawaz in? Idiots gonna be idiots.

but he offered his resignation earlier too though it was not accepted as per reports earlier
Resignation was not accepted as per sources. But inside there is turmoil now, PMLN thought they could ride it out but Army has said this time the ball is firmly in PMLN's court.

First of many, sadly it wont stop here!

I hope you watched the video above.

Army chief just advised the same as was discussed with him by Shahbaz himself. Why are you on a witch hunt in the wrong direction?

...it was the Govt who allowed this dharna to take place as promised at Parade ground for two days...If molvi decided to show them middle finger after reaching Faizabad then why blame the army for their own incompetence or deliberate attempt to create a diversion that got out of hand accidently or was it all part of a larger plan that got awry?

Makaro wa makarAllah, inAllaha khairul Makireen!

Once again, PML is guilty. Do criticize them and I am totally with you. They are totally gutless.
But when the Army Chief is teaching to Government to open the TV channels and to renegotiate with the terrorists, then there is a huge problem.
Army Chief is no one to tell the Government to how to run the Government.
Nor the courts have the right to tell the Government to do the operation or not to use the bullets during the operation.

Nawaz and his party are definitely gone after this fiasco there's no doubt about it. Hopefully the next party shows some form of leadership.

Last edited:
do you know why the government is agreeing to demands now?? why all the big politicians are not with the protestors and against government? because they know they will lose election if they are against the biggest group in pakistan.

It is called the Black Mailing.
You are allowed to do the Protests where you don't block the Roads.
If you believe that PML is Mujrim of Tauheen-e-Risalat, then we have working courts. Just go there and prove your point and let the Court decide if this mistake comes under Tauheen-e-Risalat or not.

Therefore, once again my simple question, why not to go to the Courts? Why to illegally block the roads?

You know, Hindu Extremist Organizations are doing exactly the same type of hatred and religious politics in India. And you know what, they are also getting then the popular vote.

There is absolutely no difference between the Muslim Right and the Hindu Right. Both are the extremists and the religious black mailers.

Thirdly, if there was a "crime", then bring it to the court and prove the crime in the court. Why not Mullahs and their supporters do it?

I always stood against mullahcracy, but allow me to play the devil's advocate here. Do you really think that current government have the moral authority to ask someone to act as per courts orders when they themselves says that few judges can't decide their fate because people are with them? Now mullah also have supporters, hun chupoo. When the interior minister and government who are the first responsible and accountable to protect rights and property of state and citizens are not ready to own the responsibility and operation then constitutional cow is already gone to eat grass, then why whine about what army should do constitutionally?

All the Mullah Supporters, you first have to answer these Questions:

Why you only demand Tauheen-e-Rislat case against the PML Minister? Why don't you demand the resignation of whole Parliament and their imprisonment under the Tauheen-e-Risalat case while they made exactly the same Mistake?

You could not move forward without answering this simple question.

Here where I summarize the questions asked by Asima Jahangir. What a shame no Mullah supporter showed the courage to answer a single objection that has been raised by her.

When a member has to "Sign" any document, then it is called affidavit. Swearing is not an obligatory part of it.

Secondly, there was no such thing as "affidavit" present in Islamic Sharia. Simply saying a Kalima makes a person Muslim and this Kalima is free of any "swear". Believing is enough according to Islamic Sharia.

Thirdly, if there was a "crime", then bring it to the court and prove the crime in the court. Why not Mullahs and their supporters do it?

Fourthly, it is only Allah who knows in the heart of any Person. If the government says this mistake was not intentional, how then you ask them to resign and go to the jail under the charge of tauheen-e-Risalat?

May I ask you, did Sahaba never ever made such small mistakes in the deen?

Lastly, no Mullah supporter ever answered why to hit only the PML Minister?
Why not to demand the resignation of whole Parliament and then imprison them under the case of Tauheen-e-Risalat?

I always stood against mullahcracy, but allow me to play the devil's advocate here. Do you really think that current government have the moral authority to ask someone to act as per courts orders when they themselves says that they few judges can't decide their fate because people are with them? Now mullah also have supporters, hun chupoo. When the interior minister and government who are the first responsible and accountable to protect rights and property of state and citizens ready to own the responsibility and operation then constitutional cow is already gone to eat grass, then why whine about what army should do constitutionally?
It is armies duty constitutionally to disperse protestors it is the duty of civil forces why the hell should army come in. Gov made the mess they should face it. lol Army did the right thing their job is not to kill people and they will not COAS made it clear to PM today.

Back
Top Bottom