What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Please read my earlier post on this issue once again, as I have edited it and added the Image of New Bill with exact wordings, which is proving beyond any doubts that this Media Person is telling a 100% lie about the Bill and making false claims out of his own pockets.
Don't post images provide link to the guzet and I will read it.

Abay bhai, how incorrigible can a guy get meri jan kay totay? Khatmenabowat for qadyani is for Mirza Qadyani:hitwall:...why would a qadyani object to a term they use :crazy:for their own, naozob'Allah. Wake up! Your Alarm is ringing :rofl:
He is awake just trying to copy Zahid Hamid. lol.

@veg bhai ko neend Ki goli do aur sula do. Even nanga bhooka Indian above realized that the government was trying to give people the run around.

Brother qirat is merely pronunciation, or accent. The words are exactly the same.

It is not true brother. There are many incidents where change of words are present. For example:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 468 [English]

Narrated Ibrahim:
The companions of ‘Abdullah (bin Mas’ud) came to Abu Darda’, (and before they arrived at his home), he looked for them and found them. Then he asked them: ‘Who among you can recite (Qur’an) as ‘Abdullah recites it?” They replied, “All of us.” He asked, “Who among you knows it by heart?” They pointed at ‘Alqama. Then he asked Alqama. “How did you hear ‘Abdullah bin Mas’ud reciting Surat Al-Lail (The Night)?” Alqama recited:
By the male and the female.’ Abu Ad-Darda said, “I testify that I heard the Prophet reciting it likewise, but these people want me to recite it:–
And by Him Who created male and female.’ but by Allah, I will not follow them.”

Unlike the followers of Abdullah Ibn Masud, Alqama and Abu Ad-Darda all Muslims today read in Surat Al-Lail (The Night) verse No. 3:

وَمَا خَلَقَ الذَّكَرَ وَالْأُنثَى

[Pickthal 92:3] And Him Who hath created male and female.

Compare this recital to that offered by Ibn Masud’s followers, Alqama and the testimony of Abu Ad-Darda whose recital included these words ‘By the male and the female’ (والذكر والأنثى).

Rana Sanaullah’s office attacked by protesters

Rana-Sana-Lhr-22-07.jpg

https://dailytimes.com.pk/147672/rana-sanaullas-office-attacked-protesters/

Why is it sad to see it reversed?
Pakistan is a Muslim country and was made for Muslims that is why Pakistan was separated from India and that is what Allama Iqbal saw the dream of Pakistan a separate nation for Muslims.
It's merely personal opinion and not relevant to the argument.
To separate Ahmadis from the Muslim fold on a legal level was a historical mistake and its effects will keep fluttering until Ahmadis are all gone somehow.

I'm focusing on peace of course, religious beliefs taking backstage.
You're focusing on religion.
Agree to disagree.

To separate Ahmadis from the Muslim fold on a legal level was a historical mistake and its effects will keep fluttering until Ahmadis are all gone somehow.

Agree to disagree.

We appreciate your opinion bharti. Now please leave the thread and don't come back. Thanks in advance.

Agree to disagree.

We cannot corrupt our religion to achieve peace this is wrong. There are five pillars of Islam and the first is a Kalma and in Kalma we have to recite the end of Prophets by Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) being the last prophet of Allah and if you believe in any one else after him then you are non Muslim it is very simple. This is not a rocket science, these restrictions are there to make sure Islam remains what Islam is. Pakistan has a duty on it's citizens and Military to protect Islam weather he is Sunni or Shia he has to protect Islam.

:rofl:clerical mistakeo_O that reflects in multiple places conveniently and then the missing name of the last Prophet"Mohammad" SalAllahuAlaihe wa Sallam at every point where just last Prophet was mentioned that suits just fine with qadyani affirmation?:disagree:

I think you have not read my previous post.

This Media person is telling a complete lie. Indeed the name of Prophet Muhammad had been mentioned. You could see it for yourself.

https://mirchmasalatv.com/khatam-e-nabuwat-clause/

Khatam-e-Nabuwat-Clause-In-Election-Bill-2017.jpg

It is utter utter shameful that on TV people could fabricate things out of their pockets upon such sensitive issue which could cause the death of many people.

I am ashamed of majority of my fellow Pakistanies, who still one way or another still supporting the Mullahs against the State of Pakistan, only while they have personal hatred against PML.

Why is it sad to see it reversed?
Pakistan is a Muslim country and was made for Muslims that is why Pakistan was separated from India and that is what Allama Iqbal saw the dream of Pakistan a separate nation for Muslims.

I thinks much to do about nothing... who cares about the difference "I swear" versus "I believe,"?

Besides there shouldn't be any compulsion in religion.

If the argument is but pakistan is a Muslim country.. Then there are more important Islamic issues to deal with like corruption, market corruption, human justice etc.

Last edited:
Don't post images provide link to the guzet and I will read it.

I wished you had then done some of your own research if you don't believe in me.
Here is video of Amir Liaqat, who is extreme Mullah supporter and he is showing exactly the same image. His only objection is the change of words "I swear" to "I believe" which for him is the world's biggest conspiracy.

It is utter shameful how these Mullahs could misguide the Muslims and incite them to even shed the blood for it.

I thinks much to do about nothing... who cares about the difference "I swear" versus "I believe,"?

Besides there shouldn't be any compulsion in religion.

If the argument is but pakistan is a Muslim country.. Then there are more important Islamic issues to deal with like corruption, market produce corruption, etc.
My friend this issue is bigger than corruption and every thing else. This is an attack on the ideology of Pakistan. I have a simple question that if there was no difference what was the need to change the law in the first place. So if the law is changed that means there is a difference and this is an attack on our very ideology. No one can change our ideology Pakistan was made for Muslims as Allama Iqbal saw in his dream and as Quaid-e-Azam fought for it to become real and as our fore fathers gave their lives to fight the British for freedom.

I wished you had then done some of your own research if you don't believe in me.
Here is video of Amir Liaqat, who is extreme Mullah supporter and he is showing exactly the same image. His only objection is the change of words "I swear" to "I believe" which for him is the world's biggest conspiracy.
I have asked you my friend give ma a link to guzet where the law is published and where you read it and I will stand with you if it is just one word why the hell call an entire assembly session to vote on one word. Please tell me. Don't give me videos and images give me a written text official and i will believe you.

We cannot corrupt our religion to achieve peace this is wrong. There are five pillars of Islam and the first is a Kalma and in Kalma we have to recite the end of Prophets by Hazrat Mohammad (PBUH) being the last prophet of Allah and if you believe in any one else after him then you are non Muslim it is very simple. This is not a rocket science, these restrictions are there to make sure Islam remains what Islam is. Pakistan has a duty on it's citizens and Military to protect Islam weather he is Sunni or Shia he has to protect Islam.
We maybe going a bit off-topic, so I'll ask something and you can reply and we can end it.

It's my knowledge that Ahmadiyya consider Mohammed nabi to be the last prophet.
They differ from others in their belief about the Mehdi.
They do recite the kalima and do it even as a ritual.

Agree/Disagree?

Back
Top Bottom