What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

People should just listen to the arguments of Asima Jahangir.
No Mullah and no Mullah supporter ever answered her question:

Is there any Mullah supporter here who answer her questions?
Yes, mullah supporters come to abuse her, but not to answer her.

I dont like Asma Jahangir personally. She first asked Musharraf for the Lal Mosque operation, but then started saying that Army wrongfully used the force.

I am only talking here about the questions raised here by her.

Is it ? are news channels airing this?

I don't think so. My money would be on negotiations. Don't think they will go in guns blazing without strategy and easily.

Whereas the great Ahsan Iqbal said that we had no hand in operation. So apparently the police ko chamoray laray thay Kay operation launch karain. Incompetence.

She is not worth answering keeping in mind her never ending statements against courts which if issues by common citizens of Pakistan would fall in CONTEMPT OF COURT category

Perhaps Government would have taken the action against these Fasadi Mullahs much earlier if it was able to have full confidence that Army obeys it if needed. This disobedience of Army makes the Government weaker and thus Government fails.

Posted the following questions earlier ...Dont be naive, Know the answers to understand what's going on, instead of buying into or towing the Govt line:

How did it all start?

Who initiated the -not a simple error- blunder?

Why a change was made in a law that was settled decades ago?

If not anything else, Everybody is agreed that a mistake was made!
At the highest level of religious reverence, shouldn't there be consequences for the one who made this deliberately change or mistake?

Why did Pmln not take action and throw out the culprits just like Shahbaz Sharif himself demanded?

Why Nawaz Sharif took no action of throwing out the culprits even after the finding committee of Raja Zafarulhaq submitted their report several days ago?

Why was Law minister not sent on a leave until further investigation?

Why was there no judicial commission made to investigate this change debacle?

The biggest question of the lot as if the above were not enough on their own:

Why a known instigator of Dharna Molvi, who had already made life horrible for Islamabadians once before in a similar sit in Islamabad, Molvi Khadim Hussain, a fourth schedule listed; who has to inform of his movements ahead of time, was allowed to organize a dharna coming all the way from his Masjid in Lahore and permitted to do a dharna "for two days at parade ground" in Islamabad?
Why not restrict his movements with in Lahore?

Bechari Roti ko chochi Govt. Chchchch...

Somebody did not want this issue to end quickly for personal reasons, may be diversion of focus but things have got out of hand, either deliberately or as a consequence.

A quick fix was suggested by Shahbaz Sharif to no avail. The statement that "changes were reverted" means a self admission that "changes were committed" to start with and so those who made those changes should be held accountable by a simple dismissal from post and would have made this issue dead a long time ago.

Thankfully, Army is not as naive as the rest of us.

Army is simply referring the Govt that it should be following High court directions that dharna be resolved without use of bullets. Tell me that pitching army against dharna is according to High court orders or going against letter and spirit of the same.

Lame Excuse. Army Chief telling the Government to he has concerns upon the blockage of TV channels. And then telling the Government to go back upon the negotiation table instead of doing the operation which has already been started.

This is the most foolish thing that Army did. You could not go back to the negotiations after the operation has been launched.

And court is no one to decide to handle the terrorists without bullets. It is the Right of the Government to decide according to the situation.

I dont like Asma Jahangir personally. She first asked Musharraf for the Lal Mosque operation, but then started saying that Army wrongfully used the force.

tumblr_m5xgmmI7el1r5kbkfo1_500.gif

Asma aunty should be the last person you should bring to support your argument

We are no one to question the intentions of any person by using the conjecture (Qiyyas). If he took the risk for the minorities, then I simply support this action.

Only those Sunnies support the minorities who followed the SUFI teachings.

While the Sunnies who follow the "Ahmed Raza Khan Barailvi" (Sunni Tehrik etc.) didn't care for the minorities. Those Sunnies did Takfir of all other Muslim sects and it always tried to be a political force, but didn't succeed up till now.

Minority was supported by Salman Taseer Shaheed, a secular, when he was killed by this same poor Sunni Muslim whom you praise.

Contrary to popular belief,majority of the sunni follow sufi teachings in pakistan and belong to Barelvi sect.

And you are confusing a sect (braelvi) with a religious group (Tehreek-e-Labaik Pakistan and Sunni Tehrik).

And please tell, what did Salman Taseer did for the minorities?

She is not worth answering keeping in mind her never ending statements against courts which if issues by common citizens of Pakistan would fall in CONTEMPT OF COURT category

I am not concerned about Asima, but I am concerned about the Questions that she asked, while I also want the answer of these same questions from the Mullahs and Mullah supporters.

So, is there any Mullah/Mullah supporter here to answer these questions?

I am not concerned about Asima, but I am concerned about the Questions that she asked, while I also want the answer of these same questions from the Mullahs and Mullah supporters.

What are her questions?

Please surmise the questions and I will answer you as a mullah supporter or a non brainwashed Pakistani. Whatever you prefer.

Lame Excuse. Army Chief telling the Government to he has concerns upon the blockage of TV channels. And then telling the Government to go back upon the negotiation table instead of doing the operation which has already been started.

This is the most foolish thing that Army did. You could not go back to the negotiations after the operation has been launched.

And court is no one to decide to handle the terrorists without bullets. It is the Right of the Government to decide according to the situation.
THE government even back off, of police operation as if the police acted themselves so tell me how on earth ARMY can start operation WITHOUT CLEAR order of the government ?

Obviously it was Nawaz Sharif who asked for the amendment in Law but I don't know why he did that cause it will be a political suicide as this group blocking the capital is Bravelies and they are his biggest voter they make the most population of the country.
so naive, Nawaz has said he is naguzeer(essential) for country's existence and prosperity. If he is not on the throne then the country can go to the dogs.

What is the question?

Back
Top Bottom