What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Words

Well let see

Don't understand your reply but okay. I have a cousin that is religious and attends an Ivy League university in Boston. It's a top school when it comes to science and technology. I'm sure you know which one it is because admission there is not a joke. Even he is disgusted by how the protesters are being treated. The whole world knows that the government is wrong. The way the government is behaving is that of what tyrants do.

Last edited:
Obviously it was Nawaz Sharif who asked for the amendment in Law but I don't know why he did that cause it will be a political suicide as this group blocking the capital is Bravelies and they are his biggest voter they make the most population of the country.
Promises and financial gains ... or foreign pressure and forced to follow Bangladesh pattern.

2 things to add:
1 COAS and PM were going to Saudia and they both canceled the trip
2 Zahid Hamid was previously threatening to spill the beans but decided to resign after an attack on his house.

That is not my concern but interesting. Thanks. Were they requested in portfolio or random chit chat?

Why do you think they were visiting the middle east?

I don't trust Zahid Hamid. He can spill the beans or nuts or even rice anytime if he has nothing to fear.

People should really start coming clean voluntarily as a service to the nation before some dharna dharni jalsa jalsi visits by.

Money doesn't buy life. It takes life. Subtle difference huge implications

I want Army to obey the Government of Pakistan and the prime minister, without telling them to go to the Mullahs and negotiate with them once again.

Firing is not needed.

But if the protesters attack the security forces, then even firing is ok as they are then no more protesters but Fassadi.

Look man previously 1100 or so people died in Pakistan on the same issue when Bhutto declared Ahmadis non muslims. Army is not a fool to step in Khatam-e-Nabuwat issue. PML-N's mess they should face. I don't with who is protesting but the issue is valid.

I want Army to obey the Government of Pakistan and the prime minister, without telling them to go to the Mullahs and negotiate with them once again.

Firing is not needed.

But if the protesters attack the security forces, then even firing is ok as they are then no more protesters but Fassadi.

They were sitting in Islamabad listening to takreers before gunda party harami personal police came and started to assault them. Have some shame.

Firing is not needed.

This is the duty of police. Army should remain on borders and in barracks, sorry no bailing out this time.

This is the duty of police. Army should remain on borders and in barracks, sorry no bailing out this time.

No, it is the duty of Army to assist the Government if it orders the Army to do so.
And Army is no one deny the Government orders.

Obviously it was Nawaz Sharif who asked for the amendment in Law but I don't know why he did that cause it will be a political suicide as this group blocking the capital is Bravelies and they are his biggest voter they make the most population of the country.

If Nawaz Sharif did it intentionally, in name of humanity to give equal rights to the minorities, then I am 100% with him.

They were sitting in Islamabad listening to takreers before gunda party harami personal police came and started to assault them. Have some shame.

They were not ONLY sitting in Islamabad, but they were blocking the roads and making life of normal citizens difficult who have nothing to do with their religious politics.

And it were the not the Ghunda party who attacked them, but it was the Police of the state. And only ghunda party is Khadim Hussain and the protesters who are challenging the writ of the state. They should be kicked hard so that they never take the law in their hands.

Promises and financial gains ... or foreign pressure and forced to follow Bangladesh pattern.
I don't know actually I cannot understand why PML-N did it but what ever the reason is this has created PML-N to lose the coming election from Punjab to add If Rizvi makes his own Party which we would eventually see then the PML-N vote vacuum will be filled by Rizvi and not PTI as PTI is not gaining any thing form this, only Shah mahmood qurashi was the PTI member that participated in Khatam-e-Nabuwat rally in Multan no one else came to the front line. Rizvi has played well on a critical point and will make some political gains.

Firing is not needed.

There is police for that. Why you want army to get his hands dirty by firing at unarmed protestors?

No, it is the duty of Army to assist the Government if it orders the Army to do so.

If Nawaz Sharif did it intentionally, in name of humanity to give equal rights to the minorities, then I am 100% with him.

He did it so his cabinet would have less accountability. You think he gives a **** about minorities? He only gives a shit about those that will keep his corrupt dynast afloat. If you look objectively, the people that actually give a shit about miniorities are the majoritarian Sunni Muslim population. Despite what the media says, miniorities are only given help by poor Muslim population, not secular politian segment of society. Those people could care less what happens to Muslims or anyone else as long as their tenure of oppression is not in jeopardy.

There is police for that. Why you want army to get his hands dirty by firing at unarmed protestors?

It is the right of the Government of Pakistan to decide if Army is needed or not.

And if Government decides, and orders the Army, then Army should obey.

I don't know actually I cannot understand why PML-N did it but what ever the reason is this has created PML-N to lose the coming election from Punjab to add If Rizvi makes his own Party which we would eventually see then the PML-N vote vacuum will be filled by Rizvi and not PTI as PTI is not gaining any thing form this, only Shah mahmood qurashi was the PTI member that participated in Khatam-e-Nabuwat rally in Multan no one else came to the front line. Rizvi has played well on a critical point and will make some political gains.
This maulana has not even chance to win single seat in election. Just a hype , in next few days all his followers will go back home . Govt will make them tired . Daily drop of few tear gas shells are enough to make there life miserable . Govts have unlimited resources .

Nope army's job is to stay on borders. NS doesn't care About human rights. Did he care for Punjab for 32 years? Shit hospitals, dirty streets, crap schools, useless police etc. lol what a joke.

He was trying to get the army involved in a conflict. It's so obvious.

Back
Top Bottom