What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I suppose the ulterior motive has been achieved, Delaying the reopening of the cases by NAB. But delay will not bring an end to them. The gov has just dug its grave another six feet.

6000 dolphins are protecting it

Aap kon? :D

murderous-dolphin_2016_04_18.jpg

Still better than Punjab Dolphin Force :D

It hurts me the most seeing educated lot supporting corruption.
What else is their incentive, quite honestly. I dont have any knowledge on the pol scene there, but do you really think the next lot coming to power will be any different? Thats their only motivation to come to power.

This is democracy in action. The government lost its mandate ages ago, it refuses to go, it acts against the interest of the public and the public has taken to the street.

Good to see mainstream media, PTI and Army in support of protestors. I personally greatly dislike this Rizvi character but at least he has mobilised the masses.

All the yapping elitists should ask themselves where was the fake outrage with PTI blocked Islamabad for months? Or the lawyers blocked cities all over Pakistan with thier long march in support of former CJ Ifthikhar Ch?

The only difference between then and now is that these protestors are poor and working class people from a conservative background, the type of people who are your drivers and maids, and those other protestors were rich burgers you could associate with and share a tipple of whisky with on a winters evening.

Discrimination on the grounds of class should never be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom