What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

It is the right of the Government of Pakistan to decide if Army is needed or not.

And if Government decides, and orders the Army, then Army should obey.
Sorry but Army is not the bitch of any political party. They swore to keep Pakistan safe and as far as I'm concerned that's all they need to do. Army is not stupid enough to become a political pawn of any political party.

These noon league motherfuckers. Nawaz own steel mills had Indian kulbushans registered without visas working there. Why do you think army is stupid enough to defend these bastards?

It is the right of the Government of Pakistan to decide if Army is needed or not.

And if Government decides, and orders the Army, then Army should obey.

You know that would have worked perfectly but the proposed bill never came into process.

PMLN can simply now go forth and bring that bill now and hope to avoid such embarrassment in the future.

Maybe the next government. But as of now you don't have such executive powers.

Better luck next time. Fingers crossed.

He did it so his cabinet would have less accountability. You think he gives a **** about minorities? He only gives a shit about those that will keep his corrupt dynast afloat. If you look objectively, the people that actually give a shit about miniorities are the majoritarian Sunni Muslim population. Despite what the media says, miniorities are only given help by poor Muslim population, not secular politian segment of society. Those people could care less what happens to Muslims or anyone else as long as their tenure of oppression is not in jeopardy.

We are no one to question the intentions of any person by using the conjecture (Qiyyas). If he took the risk for the minorities, then I simply support this action.

Only those Sunnies support the minorities who followed the SUFI teachings.

While the Sunnies who follow the "Ahmed Raza Khan Barailvi" (Sunni Tehrik etc.) didn't care for the minorities. Those Sunnies did Takfir of all other Muslim sects and it always tried to be a political force, but didn't succeed up till now.

Minority was supported by Salman Taseer Shaheed, a secular, when he was killed by this same poor Sunni Muslim whom you praise.

Sorry but Army is not the bitch of any political party. They swore to keep Pakistan safe and as far as I'm concerned that's all they need to do. Army is not stupid enough to become a political pawn of any political party.

It is not a political party, but the Government of Pakistan which ordered the Army.

Either you change the constitution of Pakistan or to do what the Pakistani constitution asks to do.

It is not a political party, but the Government of Pakistan which ordered the Army.

Either you change the constitution of Pakistan or to do what the Pakistani constitution asks to do.

Pressler says it's a rogue army.

Do you agree?

We are no one to question the intentions of any person by using the conjecture (Qiyyas). If he took the risk for the minorities, then I simply support this action.

Only those Sunnies support the minorities who followed the SUFI teachings.

While the Sunnies who follow the "Ahmed Raza Khan Barailvi" (Sunni Tehrik etc.) didn't care for the minorities. Those Sunnies did Takfir of all other Muslim sects and it always tried to be a political force, but didn't succeed up till now.

Minority was supported by Salman Taseer Shaheed, a secular, when he was killed by this same poor Sunni Muslim whom you praise.

I'm sure you've read a lot of articles, but most of the work done for Hindus in South Punjab is by Sunni Muslims and leaders of organizations such as Hafez Saeed. Not by the likes of Salman Taseer who A. Never made an effort to visit these people or B. Didn't care unless it was to benefit him politically. Which one of these harami politicians have you seen visit areas of cholistan or thar to ask them what their lives are like? Nobody. Those people live off the goodwill of the same madrassa maulvis that you liberals like to vomit over. Talk about hypocrisy.

I'm sure you've read a lot of articles, but most of the work done for Hindus in South Punjab is by Sunni Muslims and leaders of organizations such as Hafez Saeed. Not by the likes of Salman Taseer who A. Never made an effort to visit these people or B. Didn't care unless it was to benefit him politically. Which one of these harami politicians have you seen visit areas of cholistan or thar to ask them what their lives are like? Nobody. Those people live off the goodwill of the same madrassa maulvis that you liberals like to vomit over. Talk about hypocrisy.

I don't know much about south punjab, but I know Peers of Sindh who abduct the Hindu girls and then forcefully marry them after forcing them to say the Kalima. If I am not mistaken, then these Peers belong to this same Sunni Muslim Tehreek that you praise.

I don't follow the so called corrupt Seculars like PPP etc. But I follow the Seculars like EDHI the great. He is the pride of the Seculars. Just look how much work he did for the humanity, beyond the borders of religion.

Last edited:
Now rangers saying they will conduct operation means bullets will be fired and stone pelting will be answered with bullets.Shit is hitting the fan in the capital.

Pressler says it's a rogue army.

Do you agree?

I don't care about the Pressler.

But I care if Army make itself above the law.

This same political behaviour of Army makes the Government of Pakistan weak.

Perhaps Government would have taken the action against these Fasadi Mullahs much earlier if it was able to have full confidence that Army obeys it if needed. This disobedience of Army makes the Government weaker and thus Government fails.

I don't know much about south punjab, but I know Peers of Sindh who abduct the Hindu girls and then forcefully marry them after forcing them to say the Kalima. If I am not mistaken, then these Peers belong to this same Sunni Muslim Tehreek that you praise.

I don't follow the so called corrupt Seculars like PPP etc. But I follow the Seculars like EDHI the great. He is the pride of the Seculars. Just look how much work he did for the humanity, beyond the borders of religion.

be7.jpg

I don't care about the Pressler.

But I care if Army make itself above the law.

This same political behaviour of Army makes the Government of Pakistan weak.

Perhaps Government would have taken the action against these Fasadi Mullahs much earlier if it was able to have full confidence that Army obeys it if needed. This disobedience of Army makes the Government weaker and thus Government fails.

Army is simply referring the Govt that it should be following High court directions that dharna be resolved without use of bullets. Tell me that pitching army against dharna is according to High court orders or going against letter and spirit of the same.

Back
Top Bottom