What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

I don't know much about south punjab, but I know Peers of Sindh who abduct the Hindu girls and then forcefully marry them after forcing them to say the Kalima. If I am not mistaken, then these Peers belong to this same Sunni Muslim Tehreek that you praise.

I don't follow the so called corrupt Seculars like PPP etc. But I follow the Seculars like EDHI the great. He is the pride of the Seculars. Just look how much work he did for the humanity, beyond the borders of religion.
edhi secular? lmfao ok

nobody expects to be shot becuase protesting is a right.
have you seen how black lives matter people protest yet nobody gets shot??
you are just a stupid leftist elitist who is not connected with the common folk.
You're right. 100% agree with you that protesting is a right. But it is also the right of the other citizens to continue their lives as is without impediment from the protesters. I am no fan of the current government believe me but some people on here defending the 'protesters' as some righteous representatives of the common folk is a joke.

You're right. 100% agree with you that protesting is a right. But it is also the right of the other citizens to continue their lives as is without impediment from the protesters. I am no fan of the current government believe me but some people on here defending the 'protesters' as some righteous representatives of the common folk is a joke.
where should they protest in a park and have a picnic?
the lives of the elite islamabadians got disrupted so this protest shouldnt happen??
islamabad is our capital people should better prepare for this...
these protestors are not righteous representatives of the people, they are the people.
majority of pakistan supports them, its just the leftist elitists and their kind who are against them.

I am the biggest supporter of army having several members of family members that have served.

At this point all I want to say is this:

Khassi army should grow some balls and hang this harami nawaz and his entire tabar. We the people are tired of this 500 episode plus Indian saas bahu drama.
To aap chahte hain ke Bhutto ki tarah NS bhi shaheed bn jaye?

Why are you killing your own people just like India is doing with Kashmiris Why are you feeling happy when Rangers or police is killing them ? If you want to kill hooligans in Pakistan then why do you raise fingers on India ? Just think about it. They do have right to protest.

Pakistanis like shohrat that comes with Islam not the actual practice. Such hypocrite people. :lol:

where should they protest in a park and have a picnic?
the lives of the elite islamabadians got disrupted so this protest shouldnt happen??
islamabad is our capital people should better prepare for this...
these protestors are not righteous representatives of the people, they are the people.
majority of pakistan supports them, its just the leftist elitists and their kind who are against them.
Excuse me but what? Says who? Do you have a source of this claim or are you saying that because you support them? And leftist elitist? LOL there's no such thing as the left in Pakistan. The furthest thing that leans left in Pakistan is the moderate right - as far as politics is concerned anyway. And they should protest in a park what's wrong with that? Anyone that supports chaos to get their point across in ANY state should be dealt with appropriately.

Army is not going near this it is a night mare for Goon league.

Even army knows that maulvis are right but our secular brigade on pdf thinks otherwise because they are all knowing champions of democracy and western values. :lol:

Excuse me but what? Says who? Do you have a source of this claim or are you saying that because you support them? And leftist elitist? LOL there's no such thing as the left in Pakistan. The furthest thing that leans left in Pakistan is the moderate right - as far as politics is concerned anyway. And they should protest in a park what's wrong with that? Anyone that supports chaos to get their point across in ANY state should be dealt with appropriately.

They were moving to the park when they got attacked by goon league. There was no provocation from the protesters. Police followed orders of harami masters in government to cause chaos.

majority of pakistan supports them becuase these are barelvis and majority of pakistan is barelvi, even the other sects are supporting them. the real pakistan is out of islamabad , lahore and karachi.

Omg.... Wording of the clause changes the legality of the document.

Please read...

https://propakistani.pk/2017/10/04/need-know-khatam-e-nabuwat-clause-election-bill-2017/

They were trying to finesse legal loopholes for their lord and savior Nawaz Shareef Christ to maintain power. How simple are you people?

@DESERT FIGHTER your legal expertise on the link I posted would be very valuable. Please tell us the implications without bias. Thanks bro.

Brother, you don't have to ask any one else for the help. Case is very very and very simple.

The only change was this that the words “I solemnly swear” have been replaced with “I believe

In no way this changes the Aqeedah of Khata-e-Nabuwat and it was totally a Non Issue.

This is such a minute mistake that any clerk could make.

This is such a minute mistake that whole cabinet then passed it, and afterwards whole Parliament passed it.

Therefore questions of Asima Jahangir are totally valid:

(1) How "Believing" in Khatam-e-Nabuwat negated the Aqeedah of Khatam-e-Nabuwat?

(2) Why only to hit PML one minister?

(3) Why don't you demand the resignation and then the case of Tauheen-e-Risalat against the whole parliament?

People have become blind in the hatred of PML and therefore they supported those Jahil Mullahs blindly.

I am ashamed of my Pakistani Nation for all this. In no way they behaved better than these Jahil Mullahs.

Back
Top Bottom