What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

At least Pakistan Media is asking question on security lapse. No one is publicly blaiming India. Even when last night attack was still on media asked interior minister about the security lapse. And I am sure those all ten watch towers were not manned otherwise this wouldnt have happened. Quetta is effectively security fortress and still they took 2 hours to respond.

Pakistanis won't ignore this attack...We don't scream unlike our eastern neighbor but we will do take revenge from masterminds of this attack

And after that sir ?? Will you be able to achieve a prolonged and sustained peace ?? :(

And after that sir ?? Will you be able to achieve a prolonged and sustained peace ?? :(

Its worth noting that u implied India here from my post...hmm Interesting...

Yes...!!! prolonged and sustained peace....Otherwise If Pakistanis will not achieve peace then India also can't/won't

Nawaz need a competent foriegn minister . he is incompetent . he didn't put any pressure on Afghanistan and India

1209149-mourning-1477370823-305x140.jpg

Indeed sorrowful images... May Allah give the family members courage to be strong in this time of crisis... but I wonder why we don't see those killed terrorists ever.. after an operation

Its worth noting that u implied India here from my post...hmm Interesting...

Yes...!!! prolonged and sustained peace....Otherwise If Pakistanis will not achieve peace then India also can't/won't

No sir, it not only include Pakistan and India but other nation who are dealing with this menace.

But I would rather take your statement with a bit of salt. This sound more like an open threat to me. :(

No sir, it not only include Pakistan and India but other nation who are dealing with this menace.

But I would rather take your statement with a bit of salt. This sound more like an open threat to me. :(

I m not threatening anyone.....U Indians need to stop posting crap on this forum......

Logging out.

This madness should stop, the cycle of violence has to be broken somewhere. After the Uri attack I myself was stating that the proxy war should be replied back in kind but after this I sincerely hope that peace prevails and India should not reply by carrying out these kind of attacks and making this its policy (if Doval has a hand in these). India and Pakistan should work together to root out menace of terrorism from sub-continent

See the news fotages look at the condition of out boundary it was just a kathi dewaar i am sure guards were armed with ancient weapons and there is big chance were not selected on merit and not well trained! Corruption in every department our biggest enemy is corruption!

Back
Top Bottom