What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

We cannot blame any country without evidence, then what is the difference. the dog will bark and traveler take his way.

so kulbashan yadev is a fairy tale? and surabjeect the terrorist released by nawaz and sent back to bharat only to admit he had doen all he was accused of i.e. terror was fiction????

bharat is a cofirmed terror state---they ahve admitted as much offcially--the mukti bahini was responsible for 95% of the crimes in east paskitan....

We cannot blame any country without evidence, then what is the difference. the dog will bark and traveler take his way.

Their open threats to Pakistan is more than enough to proof India was involved in terrorist attacks. India is directly responsible for this cowardly terrorist attacks & every one knows it.

so kulbashan yadev is a fairy tale? and surabjeect the terrorist released by nawaz and sent back to bharat only to admit he had doen all he was accused of i.e. terror was fiction????

bharat is a cofirmed terror state---they ahve admitted as much offcially--the mukti bahini was responsible for 95% of the crimes in east paskitan....

Yes you are right. I don't know why some people are blind, deaf & mute.

I demand for Pakistan army to expand Zarb e Azb in the province. These bastard rented terrorists should be dealt with extreme force & they cannot be pardoned by not allowing Zarb e Azb to expand in the province. PA will have to take control of the province.

Their open threats to Pakistan is more than enough to proof India was involved in terrorist attacks. India is directly responsible for this cowardly terrorist attacks & every one knows it.

this is not the way to go sir g, if india is doing this with us thn surely there is something wrong within us, we just need to find it and fix it for good as fast as we can and yes we will avenge the deaths of our civilians and our security personnel the right way. Allah k adl per bharosa rakho sir g.

congratulations to zia ul haq. his "kid" achieved another milestone. his other kid mqm which was brought up by musharraf successfully turned karachi into a hell. for personal gains and prolonging their rule our military and political rulers can sleep with the devil.
credit should also be given to "holy" saudi kingdom for funding such terrorist organizations all over the islamic world.
Also another of his kids is now pm of Pak his ideology lives on like a cancer

congratulations to zia ul haq. his "kid" achieved another milestone. his other kid mqm which was brought up by musharraf successfully turned karachi into a hell. for personal gains and prolonging their rule our military and political rulers can sleep with the devil.
credit should also be given to "holy" saudi kingdom for funding such terrorist organizations all over the islamic world.
When we have mainstream parties asking for help from aswj types can you really pin blame on others?

I have lived in Saudi too, till the age of 12 and i hate them to the core. They are bunch of illiterate lazy arrogant f**kw*ts. I used to have fights with them on a daily basis.

You want proofs of Saudi terrorists in Pakistan, then watch this video from Swat

What a bunch of amateurs.

Imagine NACTA is still not active.........................civil govt fail to provide funds for national security.
Right now no deployment on Pak Iran border , marginal deployment on Pak Afghan border.

so India are funding LeJ as well now ?

you're probably angry right now but blaming India for everything is not a solution.

Ya Allah.
In militants ne kya kutta bana ke maara hai humaare shaheedon ko.
Jab tak hum India ko pareshaan karte rahenge tab tak RAW humko jeene nhin dega.
Find and eliminate the traitors in your columns. Some traitor can easily be seen.

Yeah ,I lost it in the heat of the moment,....
its 4 from the responding teams, 60 total and 118 injured from what I heard so far
Very sad indeed :(

Indeed very sad incident; make dua that Allah Subhanu-Taala give sabr to their families and aala muqaam in Jannah to the young cadets they are all shaheeds. It is so painful to fathom news such as these...may be it hurts more when you are away.

The thing which we should ALL ask ourselves is when as a qom we will wake up, does it has to be the point when the fire will reach our own backyard. I don't give a rats *** about Politicians; my concern is about the behessi which is prevailing in abundance in our society...the ones died today...what is letting us to unite against those who are eating us out "from within"...

kaash key hum apney zaati mafadaat sey bala ter hokey apney mulk ke barey mein soch sakein...

Manfa’at Aik Hai Is Qaum Ki, Nuqsan Bhi Aik
Ek Hi Sab Ka Nabi (S.A.W), Din Bhi, Iman Bhi Aik

Translation:
Your nation’s weal, your nation’s woe, In common you all share,
Your Prophet (PBUH) and your creed the same, the same Truth you declare;

Harm-e-Paak Bhi, Allah Bhi, Quran Bhi Aik,
Kuch Bari Baat Thi Hote Jo Musalmaan Bhi Aik!

Translation:
And one your Kaʹba, One your God, and one your great Quran;
Yet, still, divided each from each, Lives every Mussalman.

Hazrat Allama Iqbal (R.A)

Back
Top Bottom