What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

Thats a stupid argument please dont make comments like that after an incident in which scores were killed
I totally agree, what an Idiotic comment,60 deceased and 118 injured and he thinks its a joke...f##king sad!!!

Last edited:
Please take action on both of your own and across the border. You cannot have it both ways and expect the world community to believe you.
We are taking action inside Pakistan and its almost done and be careful of what you wish for it might just come true

Lashkare Jhangvi(anti Shia sectarian outfit) claimed respponsibilty
congratulations to zia ul haq. his "kid" achieved another milestone. his other kid mqm which was brought up by musharraf successfully turned karachi into a hell. for personal gains and prolonging their rule our military and political rulers can sleep with the devil.
credit should also be given to "holy" saudi kingdom for funding such terrorist organizations all over the islamic world.

Stop bring sectarian debate here. I can talk lot more about history of one sect. So Please stay away from this debate

Not bringing any sectarian debate here, just saying my brothers need to realize whats happening in their world before its to late. As the speaker mentioned in the video above, there are so many Sunni speakers who spoke against those certain personalities. we all need to have intra-faith (not inter-faith) dialogue if we want to end this brutalities within our religion. Or if you have any alternative, please enlighten me.

Condolences to friend and families of the victims

Not bringing any sectarian debate here, just saying my brothers need to realize whats happening in their world before its to late. As the speaker mentioned in the video above, there are so many Sunni speakers who spoke against those certain personalities. we all need to have intra-faith (not inter-faith) dialogue if we want to end this brutalities within our religion. Or if you have any alternative, please enlighten me.
Ibn Taimia brought people to back to Quran and Sunnah and those speaking against him always fail to prove their point fro Quran and Sunnah. I know these so called Sunni scholars

These cowardly terrorist attacks were Indian sponsored. India had been openly talking about rented terrorists attacks in Pakistan specially in Balochistan province.

Sad to read this early in the morning. Condolences to the Pakistanis here. I hope the scourge of terrorism disappears soon from our region.

Ibn Taimia brought people to back to Quran and Sunnah and those speaking against him always fail to prove their point fro Quran and Sunnah. I know these so called Sunni scholars

I asked for an alternative not for ur opinion, but I respect your opinion tho.

Good day

These cowardly terrorist attacks were Indian sponsored. India had been openly talking about rented terrorists attacks in Pakistan specially in Balochistan province.
We cannot blame any country without evidence, then what is the difference. the dog will bark and traveler take his way.

you mean casualties in the response teams ?

sad, RIP
Yeah ,I lost it in the heat of the moment,....
its 4 from the responding teams, 60 total and 118 injured from what I heard so far
Very sad indeed :(

Back
Top Bottom