What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

You are absolutely right Sir! Indian terrorism is exposed and if the world doesn't act then the Pak Army must take action alone...

Please take action on both of your own and across the border. You cannot have it both ways and expect the world community to believe you.

کوئٹہ میں دہشتگردوں نے حملہ کیوں کیا؟آئی جی ایف سی کا انکشاف
By: Samaa Web Desk پاکستان, ایڈیٹر کی نظر میں October 25, 2016

آئی جی ایف سی شیرافگن دہشت گردوں نےحملہ گزشتہ رات11 بجکر 10 منٹ پر کیا، تینوں دہشت گرد خودکش تھے۔ دہشت گرد 10 محرم کو بڑی کارروائی کرنا چاہتے تھے۔ انہوں نے مزید کیا بتایا آپ بھی دیکھیئے
http://www.samaa.tv/urdu/pakistan/2016/10/567276/

Did any group claim responsibility?
Lashkare Jhangvi(anti Shia sectarian outfit) claimed respponsibilty

Man, how much are you going to flog this lame piece. That was a speech given in public by a retired IB guy who didn't hold any position at that time, his speech was as a private citizen.
However, nothing wrong with that speech that needs defending.

Good. Great training for these newbie recruits.

We should invite more of the terrorists to attack police to make them battle hardened.

So you are telling me a 12 years old kid can judge a whole country because of the action of stupid kids he faced in the school and suddenly started hating the whole country because of them? me and my friends who are also Saudi born Pakistanis have fought n fked Saudi students in China for calling Pakistani slaves but hey I cant hate a whole country for the bullshit coming out of few. There are many good Saudis and they cant be ignored.

There is nothing surprising about your hatred against Saudis.There are many Pakistani Shias who lived all their life in Saudi made fortune of millions and still pray day n night for the destruction of this country. Isnt this namak harami? Afghans also do the same then why do we hate them?

Now lets come to the evidence you have provided. First of all the so called translator in the video cant even speak Arabic properly. Secondly are you telling me that these terrorists in FATA are only comprised of Saudis? There are Chechens Uzbeks etc too. Does that mean Russia and Uzbekistan is also involved in the terrorism inside Pakistan?

All of us Shias and Sunnis need to get our head out of those mullas asses who divide us. Whether they are living in Iran or Saudi or Pakistan. Every sane Muslim knows killing an innocent will land him in hell. We need to stop foreign forces meddling in our affairs. We need dialogue and action to curb this menace of sectarianism instead of painting a whole sect kafir khawarij and what not. I hope you get my point.

So do you think that Saudis think of you as equal to them? if you do then you are delusional. You say you fought Saudis in China, try fighting a Saudi in their own country, you will see the difference.

The reason we only stayed in that country till i was 12 was because of me and the daily fights that i would get into. I am a Pukhtoon, if anyone would say anything bad about Pakistan i used to hit them, no matter how badly i would get beaten up afterwards. My parents got sick of these daily fights and decided to come back to Pakistan.

To understand Saudi you need to understand their history, Saudi Arabia means Arab land of Sauds. who are these Sauds? where did they come from? While you there also research who was Abdul Wahab. Maybe then you will understand why i hate them

Good. Great training for these newbie recruits.

We should invite more of the terrorists to attack police to make them battle hardened.
Thats a stupid argument please dont make comments like that after an incident in which scores were killed

it was expected . i said this before that in the last week of september we should expect a major terrorist attack or increase LOC violation.

If we want to protect our forces then go after the source of this all. Their hideouts and training camps in Afghanistan. They will always find out more ways to breach areas. The best thing to do is make sure they are not able to do that.
Yes still it doesn't give excuse that you only deploy one or two Guards to protect your 600 recruits. Yes you have to hit them in Afghanistan but you also need to keep your buildings and people fully protected. The blood of these martyrs in on hands of entire Baluchistan Government and also there dumb Police IG and other senior Police officers.

I'm sure Modi saw this video too. That's why he appointed a terrorist mindset guy as your NSA.

Modi didn't need to see the video. Ajit Doval is a highly decorated & respected IB officer. Nor was he the first such as the NSA. M.K. Narayanan was PM Manmohan Singh's NSA. He was as legendary as Doval & was his boss.

The NSA's job is not to hold candles, offer flowers or sing songs of peace. It's called National Security Adviser for a reason. Too many Pakistanis waste their time with Doval etc. If Pakistan's relations with India remain the way they are, it doesn't matter who the NSA is, their response will remain similar.

Back
Top Bottom