What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

@ Zarvan read that above post, imagne if 40 trained Cadets (trained means they can handel a AK-47) would have been on Duty lead by two captains ? Every night they could have change the Duty with 40 Other Cadets, so nobody will miss the training and everyone hast to do duty, thats the way we have to go.

We need "preemptive security paradigm" + what you have mentioned above require something very crucial which to me seems "non-existent" among the local Police departments...yes you guessed it right its called "critical thinking"...

Woh ak quote hey...THINK ITS NOT ILLEGAL YET :what:

Pakistan need to stop and think, stop whatever you are doing, raise a two million more army, build strong conventional force and settle this one issue once for all, you know your past 70 years and this will not stop unless you make it stop. You have about a million people ready to fight, put them in uniform and give them command and control.

Pakistan need to stop and think, stop whatever you are doing, raise a two million more army, build strong conventional force and settle this one issue once for all, you know your past 70 years and this will not stop unless you make it stop.
Yep......

If we want to protect our forces then go after the source of this all. Their hideouts and training camps in Afghanistan. They will always find out more ways to breach areas. The best thing to do is make sure they are not able to do that.

You can only do that, once your own house is clean of these terrorist hideouts and camps operating against your neighbors, burying your head in sand and claiming, "it is just propaganda" , will not work.

Both India and Afghanistan also claim, terrorist hitting them, come from Pakistan.

So what is the solution ?

This will keep on happening until we cut the root which is next door (India and Afghanistan) Coz if we cut the branch (Terrorist) it's no use. It grows again

@GreenFalcon @war&peace
You are absolutely right Sir! Indian terrorism is exposed and if the world doesn't act then the Pak Army must take action alone...

Pakistan need to stop and think, stop whatever you are doing, raise a two million more army, build strong conventional force and settle this one issue once for all, you know your past 70 years and this will not stop unless you make it stop. You have about a million people ready to fight, put them in uniform and give them command and control.
2 million more Army? what? You want a bigger army than China's? That's just nuts. And this is Pakistan's problem with Taliban. India is not a player here. Dont think you need 2 million more Army men to fight Taliban. Just right strategy and will.

Really nonsense so you think that 600 Police Guys should be left to die like this. Or How you want to protect. In entire world major buildings are secured and protected by SWAT. What great idea you have to protect this building. Armed under train recruits. That sheer stupidity and a bloody joke. You deploy Police Commandos and fully trained Police Force to protect your recruits and buildings not arm undertrain guys.
Especially in a country like Pakistan where attacks happen so often.

2 million more Army? what? You want a bigger army than China's? That's just nuts. And this is Pakistan's problem with Taliban. India is not a player here. Dont think you need 2 million more Army men to fight Taliban. Just right strategy and will.

I have lived in Saudi too, till the age of 12 and i hate them to the core. They are bunch of illiterate lazy arrogant f**kw*ts. I used to have fights with them on a daily basis.

You want proofs of Saudi terrorists in Pakistan, then watch this video from Swat

So you are telling me a 12 years old kid can judge a whole country because of the action of stupid kids he faced in the school and suddenly started hating the whole country because of them? me and my friends who are also Saudi born Pakistanis have fought n fked Saudi students in China for calling Pakistani slaves but hey I cant hate a whole country for the bullshit coming out of few. There are many good Saudis and they cant be ignored.

There is nothing surprising about your hatred against Saudis.There are many Pakistani Shias who lived all their life in Saudi made fortune of millions and still pray day n night for the destruction of this country. Isnt this namak harami? Afghans also do the same then why do we hate them?

Now lets come to the evidence you have provided. First of all the so called translator in the video cant even speak Arabic properly. Secondly are you telling me that these terrorists in FATA are only comprised of Saudis? There are Chechens Uzbeks etc too. Does that mean Russia and Uzbekistan is also involved in the terrorism inside Pakistan?

All of us Shias and Sunnis need to get our head out of those mullas asses who divide us. Whether they are living in Iran or Saudi or Pakistan. Every sane Muslim knows killing an innocent will land him in hell. We need to stop foreign forces meddling in our affairs. We need dialogue and action to curb this menace of sectarianism instead of painting a whole sect kafir khawarij and what not. I hope you get my point.

Back
Top Bottom