What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

The terrorists attacked sleeping police cadets just how they, the terrorists, attacked the sleeping soldiers in Uri.. Shameful!! May the parted souls R.I.P!!

Last edited:
Yes you are right. I don't know why some people are blind, deaf & mute.
You are right but?
who is your PM?
If India arrest Pakistani spy what would be the result?
Answers,
Our PM is NS,right, why he can't show yadev in the General assembly?
If India arrest Pak spy, Indian PM would show him in every public meeting every where in India, in every TV talk show.
I would like to say once again,
The dog is barking, if the traveler start to bark against the dog, what would be the difference?

I don't have any word how to describe this carnage...60 men?....We are really pathetic, careless and idiots, who deserve these kind of attacks..

Even a Child knows that a building having more than 100/200 men needs to protected vigilantly and fair and sound....But....

May those departed souls rest in peace. May Allah grant patience to their families...

If we have ounce of shame, we will not only improve our security standards but also will hit back whoever done this...

Pakistanis are really angry right now. Why that building had such pathetic security? Who was responsible 4 it?

This world is getting more and more awful with every passing day.

RIP and Condolences to the family. May their soul rest in peace and their family get the strength to cope with the loss....

You are right but?
who is your PM?
If India arrest Pakistani spy what would be the result?
Answers,
Our PM is NS,right, why he can't show yadev in the General assembly?
If India arrest Pak spy, Indian PM would show him in every public meeting every where in India, in every TV talk show.
I would like to say once again,
The dog is barking, if the traveler start to bark against the dog, what would be the difference?

IG FC confirms terrorists were communicating with their handlers in Afghanistan.

this is not the way to go sir g, if india is doing this with us thn surely there is something wrong within us, we just need to find it and fix it for good as fast as we can and yes we will avenge the deaths of our civilians and our security personnel the right way. Allah k adl per bharosa rakho sir g.

IG FC confirms terrorists were communicating with their handlers in Afghanistan

Not in normal societies... Consequences of having hostile neighbors all around. The subcontinent needs to snap outta this crap fast.

Pakistanis won't ignore this attack...We don't scream unlike our eastern neighbor but we will do take revenge from masterminds of this attack

bhaijaan mujhe Indian keh ke meri beizzati mat karein please.
Main aapki hi Pakistani Behen hoon. Bachpan mein hi Pakistan se US chali gayi thi Ammi Abbu ke saath isliye aap logon ki nafrat se door rahi hoon.

Aap India ko bura maante ho lekin ye nhin dekhte ki humne unhe kitna pareshaan kiya hai terrorism kar ke.
Tab bhi voh desh humse kitna aage hai. Har cheez mein. Apne ghar ki kamiyan toh dekhein aap.

Humne unko itna pareshaan kiya toh kya voh palat ke humpe vaar nhin karenge?

Dekho ab kaise kutta bana ke maar diya humaare 60 shaheedon ko.
4 special forces ke bhi bhi maar diye.
Uri mai bhi kutton ki tarah mara tha na militants ne indian ko. Mumbai may bhi kuton ki tarah mara tha na lashkar walo ney. Yeh hi keh rahi ho na. Kuttay jab martay hain to badla bhi pigs ki tarah letay hain. Aur indian ne is baar maara bhi balochon ko hai jin ko support karnay ka claim kartay hain.

Pakistanis won't ignore this attack...We don't scream unlike our eastern neighbor but we will do take revenge from masterminds of this attack

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And the cycle will continue, the world will continue to laugh at us. IDGAF I got out of the subcontinent but sad to see loss of life on both sides.

Lol! you urdu reveals that you are Not Pakistani. :lol:
atleast play fair. none in pak will use one of the word used while talking while the same word used in hindu all the time.
Ya me too thought the same... mulk instead of desh.... but maybe she has watched way too many bollywood movies.
The words are true though.

Last edited:
IG FC confirms terrorists were communicating with their handlers in Afghanistan.
Now it is the responsibility of civil govt to Inform international community and high lite it in TV talk shows and international forums.

Back
Top Bottom