What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

According to samaa 36 have been martyred. 33 at civil hospital and 3 at bolan

Why on earth Elite Commandos were not protecting this building ????

Are you crazy ? What logic is that ? Protecting building by elite forces is a waste, they could just do that by their own staff, patrol guards by cadets, watch tower and Gate guards by cadets, inside the building guards by cadets...read my previous posts.

Asian Tigers?

I want every one of their heads cut off for Col Imam. I want every one of them to be blindfolded and shot in the head. I'm very serious, Irfan bhai.
so called Asian tigers who were never heard again actually abducted Khalid Khawaja... his executed was not video taped

Col imam was abducted and made to video tape a "confession"

my belief is that Asian tigers was our ISI guys who killed Khalid Khawajja as a revenge for col Imam (just a hunch)

actually Khalid Khawaja convinced Col Imam to join him to go and talk to TTP leadership in order to convince them to lay down arms .. Khalid Khawaja was Osama follower and praised TTP .. his funeral was offered by Molana Lal Masjid Aunty Abdul Aziz

the TTP leadership is volatile and psychotic they just executed the guy and didnt honour their word and killed the guy who came for negotiations.

Last edited:
Its easier to kill under training cadets in hordes, like school children in a class room or sitting in canteen.
True. However the briefing by IG FC gives an impression they were hiding on the ingress point waiting to blow. It depends what were the objectives of terrorists. If it were TTP ruthless killing to create terror is the objective some more staunch ideological organisations specially Laskar e Jhangavi like killing in service high value targets rather than scores of relatively softer targets. I fear for the day when the terrorists will gain sophistication to plan 2, 3 tier attacks for which we still do not have answer. Our whole security rests on one layer of watch towers parameter security, you breach that and run amock. There should be a concept of QRF in every institute and atleast 2,3 layers of security plus personal arm for every cadet.

oh boy you are so much out of date

they are part of TTP.. they change names as Al Qaeda, Sajna group or LeJ as they see fit.. they are exceptionally trained and motivated and are notoriously called Punjabi taliban..

unlike Baloch insurgents .. these guys use frontal assaults against Pakistani forces and give a tough fight. yes they have gained notoriety by killing shias but due to war on terror chaos and Sawati taliban uprising they enhanced themselves
my own cousin was in sipah sahabah believed in killing shias and had a booklet which advocated violence against shia community .. he was spent much of his youth in Afghanistan and in jails.. he was last known to had gone to Karachi.. his family has disowned him.
LeJ is not an Indian puppet yet .. right ?

A selam, we had always Gate Guards manned by 6 cadets and Officers, 6 patrol guards manned by cadets and a Officer and inside building guards manned by 2 cadets. So every night they changed the guards via a rotation with other cadets and staff, its a simple, cheap and effective system.
an advice. dont post such type of info online. @Irfan Baloch

I fear the actual death toll maybe near a hundred or well over, god forbid. With 700 recruits inside and 5 terrorists wreaking havoc and only 1 watchman to stop them? Goes to show exactly what regular Pakistanis life is worth to the government. Like sheep in a slaughterhouse.

When the f*ck does the government and the military not clearly call out Bharat for supporting terrorists in Pakistan? If something happens in bharat, they start blaming Pakistan within minutes. On the other hand, RAW/NDS has killed thousands of Pakistanis and has been doing it for years. and our establishment doesn't have the balls to go after bharat the way they go after us? They should hang their heads in shame and drown themselves in bathtubs.

so called Asian tigers who were never heard again actually abducted Khalid Khawaja... his executed was not video taped

Col imam was abducted and made to video tape a "confession"

my belief is that Asian tigers was our ISI guys who killed Khalid Khawajja as a revenge for col Imam (just a hunch)

actually Khalid Khawaja convinced Col Imam to join him to go and talk to TTP leadership in order to convince them to lay down arms .. Khalid Khawaja was Osama follower and praised TTP .. his funeral was offered by Molana Lal Masjid Aunty Abdul Aziz

the TTP leadership is volatile and psychotic they just executed the guy and didnt honour their word and killed the guy who came for negotiations.
how is this dog still alive ? what exactly is his value that despite so much shit flying around Lal masjid brigade is alive and kicking ?

LeJ is not an Indian puppet yet .. right ?

an advice. dont post such type of info online. @Irfan Baloch
dont troll boy :)
enemy of my enemy is my friend

your security adviser has admired LeJ in one of his videos along with BLA and TTP.. they may or may not be beneficiaries of Indian tax payer money but to be fair they have global aspirations.. and dont flatter yourself they are mostly and directly funded by our Saudi masters

When the f*ck does the government and the military not clearly call out Bharat for supporting terrorists in Pakistan? If something happens in bharat, they start blaming Pakistan within minutes. On the other hand, RAW/NDS has killed thousands of Pakistanis and has been doing it for years. and our establishment doesn't have the balls to go after bharat the way they go after us? They should hang their heads in shame and drown themselves in bathtubs.

What than ? What you wish to do after named India ? Call for surgicla strikes ?

Back
Top Bottom