What's new

Police Training Centre Attacked in Quetta - Operated from Afghanistan - 51 cadets dead, 97 injured

use some Na Maloom Afraad and pop some caps in his *** in some dark alleys.
best way is to discredit him publicly I must tell you that despite all the negativity and pessimism this war has brought out the silent majority too hence Saudi / Irani formula failed here..
the social media and countless tv channels / web brought Indians and Pakistanis together.. remember that despite our anger and hatred .. there are countless Indians and Pakistanis that respect each other and don't want any ill. and wish that our competition and war is only reduced to sports, food , showbiz and cultural shows.

coming back to this terrorist incident.. I must say that people have started calling out the hypocrites .. in the past they remained quiet out of fear or indifference. take example of Hassan Nisar.. he praises Indians where that praise is due as an example and has respect among people.

so its a ying yang situation a perpetual fight between good and evil and good will prevail (whether Doval sahib likes it or not lol)....

dont troll boy :)
enemy of my enemy is my friend

your security adviser has admired LeJ in one of his videos along with BLA and TTP.. they may or may not be beneficiaries of Indian tax payer money but to be fair they have global aspirations.. and dont flatter yourself they are mostly and directly funded by our Saudi masters

Your obsession with Saudis is too extreme. I have lived here all my life and I dont see Saudis killing and cursing Shias like those mullas in Pakistan do. Friday sermon here is all about doing good deeds and prayers and wishes for the oppressed Muslims all over the world. Saudis are not in Pakistan to see where the funds are going. They are too lazy and generous so any madrassa can get millions in charity If they are well connected. Dont call them your masters as they are actually very loyal ally of Pakistan. There is so much hatred spread against them inside Pakistan just because they are not friends with Iran. Calling Sunnis Wahabis and Daesh supporters wont bring peace This needs to be stopped otherwise you can never stop sectarianism inside Pakistan.

na meri jaan khalid khawaja was not ahmedi or shia otherwise Molana Abdul Aziz wont have offered his prayers
Hamid Mir is talking generally against Ahmedis

Heheheh Yaara rain dey bhai!!
First of all Maulvi Burqa could do anything and later comes to know what he did and show an AAWWW.
In a live program he was on a side and on the other side Mr. Ashrafi was present. Mr. Burqa said something regarding Nabi Pak (Salal La Hu Aliaehay Wasallam) and Mr. Ashrafi abruptly interfere and ask him tao say taubah and condemn his views. But Mr. Burqa didn't Ruju and program progresses as is so if I follow what I myself a witness of he is not even a muslim.

I found the link

Last edited:
IG FC briefing on TV. Will post the press conference.

@ any moderator , Afghan involvement issue should be addressed in separate thread. Any terrorist attack from Afghanistan need to highlighted .....don't just merge everything ....

Last edited:
Your obsession with Saudis is too extreme. I have lived here all my life and I dont see Saudis killing and cursing Shias like those mullas in Pakistan do. Friday sermon here is all about doing good deeds and prayers and wishes for the oppressed Muslims all over the world. Saudis are not in Pakistan to see where the funds are going. They are too lazy and generous so any madrassa can get millions in charity If they are well connected. Dont call them your masters as they are actually very loyal ally of Pakistan. There is so much hatred spread against them inside Pakistan just because they are not friends with Iran. Calling Sunnis Wahabis and Daesh supporters wont bring peace This needs to be stopped otherwise you can never stop sectarianism inside Pakistan.
correction only issue with bander bush
and khomeni mullahs in iran

dont troll boy :)
enemy of my enemy is my friend

your security adviser has admired LeJ in one of his videos along with BLA and TTP.. they may or may not be beneficiaries of Indian tax payer money but to be fair they have global aspirations.. and dont flatter yourself they are mostly and directly funded by our Saudi masters
Laskar e Jhangavi is highly splintered and de centralised organisation. Many dodgy non ideologues in there. Some are double agents, work for ISI part time and are informants on TTP. It is a very murky world. Lines are very blurry even within intelligence community. You get goose bumps when you dwell deep into inner workings of both. A lot of it has to do with money nothing else.The attack on Sri Lankan team is a prime example. On a lower level may have given LeJ some elevation in ranks but on strategic level we know who benefitted the most.

Laskar e Jhangavi is highly splintered and de centralised organisation. Many dodgy non ideologues in there. Some are double agents, work for ISI part time and are informants on TTP. It is a very murky world. Lines are very blurry even within intelligence community. You get goose bumps when you dwell deep into inner workings of both. A lot of it has to do with money nothing else.The attack on Sri Lankan team is a prime example. On a lower level may have given LeJ some elevation in ranks but on strategic level we know who benefitted the most.
you summed it up perfectly

correction only issue with bander bush
and khomeni mullahs in iran

No just provide me credible proof of direct Saudi involvement in the killings of Shias and you will never see me advocating Saudis ever. Anyway this is not the appropriate thread to discuss about it but I will definitely catch you somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom