What's new

Police stop religious gatherings in Indian Kashmir

The curfew is imposed for a particular reason.

You break it, you get the consequence.

Shame shame ..... world largest democracy drama by fascist barhmin country of bhariot.

Evil Hindooo taliban murdabad.

Do you believe that there aren't any Indians who can use equally colourful language to deliberately mutilate the name & pronunciation of your religion & country? One must refrain from behaving like an imbecile, even if that is a outcome of natural progression.

Indians are hypocrite,period.
ok thanks for the great revelation. now didnt mommy tell you not to talk to hypocrites? go and drinnk your millk.. or is it your soy milk.
ps.. indian guys please ignore this dammad beijingstalker. he just is full of it.

Do indian media show these voilent pics to you and If yes then why indian citizens are still quiet?
what human rights organizations in india have done in this issue?

Why should we???
What does religion have to be done with human rights bloke???
We understand their situation they said they have full work that day and no security can be given to that meeting....
They are also humans with families n they need some rests too...
We can protest for this silliness....
We can conduct wen the situation is conductive.....

I started this thread to remind you that dont throw stone when you live in a glass house.

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

do you know the mean of"different sources"or you just play dumb with me?

Give me a single example of an indian posted a thread about religious freedom in china and be careful please don't post about tibet issue who are fighting for freedom not religion

Ok ,Indian posters,remember this thread,next time when you get itchy to uphold your democracy,human rights,personal freedom,free expression banners....,think again.

Pakistan actualy has security threats, making it sensible to be sensitive towards Shia population. On the other hand how many bomb blasts go off in India? You don't even hear of "terrorists" in IOK anymore. I think Indians should fake an encounter pretty soon otherwise they will have zero credability left. :smokin:

Pakistan actualy has security threats, making it sensible to be sensitive towards Shia population. On the other hand how many bomb blasts go off in India? You don't even hear of "terrorists" in IOK anymore. I think Indians should fake an encounter pretty soon otherwise they will have zero credability left. :smokin:

your relatives were the ones who put these bombs mate

Ok ,Indian posters,remember this thread,next time when you get itchy to uphold your democracy,human rights,personal freedom,free expression banners....,think again.

hey wait. Don't run from this thread. You are entertaining us.

Did you miss the fact that it was in specific part of Sri Nagar where curfew was imposed. Now that you know, will you change your analysis a bit.
Shias in India have hardly participated in terrorism, so I dont know what you are talking about.

Why should we???
What does religion have to be done with human rights bloke???
We understand their situation they said they have full work that day and no security can be given to that meeting....
They are also humans with families n they need some rests too...
We can protest for this silliness....
We can conduct wen the situation is conductive.....
Nope! I repeat my question again Wat Indian public and human rights organization had done for "Police voilence in kashmir"?, Just read my question again and then answer it...two decades have been passed and death toll rises to 100,000+.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom