What's new

Police records statement of baby girl

Patriots

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Police have recorded statement of baby girl Sumbul in hospital about Lahore assault case tonight, SAMAA reports.

Little girl has told police in her statement that she was playing outside the house when three unidentified persons took her away in a white car, told sources.

They took me to a vacant plot and gave me an ice cream and some snack for eating. After that, what happened, she is not aware of that, the girl said in her statement recorded by the police, added sources.

The police have taken quick action, after recording statement of baby girl, and arrested two owners of a local ice cream factory from the area, marked by little girl.

Earlier few days ago, a little girl was found unconscious outside Ganga Ram Hospital of Lahore. After medical examination, it was recovered that some unknown culprits had physically assaulted her.

The police were vigorously searching for the culprits involved in assault on little girl. The police took many suspects into custody for interrogation, during last few days, but failed in pin pointing the actual offenders and arresting those.

Assaulted little girl was in a very critical condition and doctors kept in the ICU for treatment. After many days’ suffering and treatment, the baby girl has shown improvement in health.

Doctors allowed the police to take her statement this evening. The police has recorded statement of Sumbul and launched further action under light of her statement to trace the wrongdoers.

Lahore case: police records statement of baby girl | SAMAA TV

I think all these heinous crimes against children which were unheard of few years back are the result of different categories of p0rn available easily at the click of internet

Back
Top Bottom