What's new

Police kills 11 PAT protesters in Lahore

6-17-2014_21388_1.gif

TuQ's statement, "I advised my workers, if you get fired at, don't fire back. Otherwise my workers would have also fired back"

6-17-2014_21388_1.gif

TuQ's statement, "I advised my workers, if you get fired at, don't fire back. Otherwise my workers would have also fired back"

zara si ghairat he shahbaz should resign and offer himself for prosecution

zara si ghairat he shahbaz should resign and offer himself for prosecution
Ek kaam karo hath joor kay roo roo kay kaho "Shahbaz sahib please resign kardain....hamain aap pehlay he bardasht nahi ho rahay thay. Jab se hum nay mustafa kamal ko gayab kiya hay, aap nay hamari baja kay rakhdi hay." And he may certainly resign in compassion.
P:S. Gairat ka lecture tum logon key munh se acha nahi lagta :)

Ek kaam karo hath joor kay roo roo kay kaho "Shahbaz sahib please resign kardain....hamain aap pehlay he bardasht nahi ho rahay thay. Jab se hum nay mustafa kamal ko gayab kiya hay, aap nay hamari baja kay rakhdi hay." And he may certainly resign in compassion.
P:S. Gairat ka lecture tum logon key munh se acha nahi lagta :)

dramey band kero aur apne CM se kaho k he should resign for this

dramey band kero aur apne CM se kaho k he should resign for this
Tum logon main himat hay to resign karvalo meray aziz dost. MQM is a big parliamentary party of 19 seats isn't it? Ab yeh na rona dhona shuru kardena kay "ham beikhtiyar hain @#R@E@EY!! etc etc" :)

frankly let me be blunt after this i don't care how many police men were killed or will be killed the police should be hanged and put into life imprisonment alll of the ones present there and their chain of command ,so the next time they think a thousand times before acting on orders from their lords the politicians,remember rescue 15 attack cctv footage the police dogs ran a mile away from the action covered from another camera at the other end of the compund ,these police dogs are only tough before unarmed ppl but whenb the other side has guns these scums run like rats ,police should be jailed all 90,000 of punjab police should be ,all are either accomplices in crimes or remain quiet on the acts of their patti bhai 's,
police is a burden on taxpayers and should be fired all of them don't worry i gurantee crime will fall when these black sheeps in black outfits go away

This shameless anchor Talat Hussain is most hypocrite person

double standers on every aspect

First:

is it Tahir ul qadris fault that punjab police started firing on innocent civilians ?

and did Tahir ul Qadri wanted this blood bath stupid inhuman garbage analysis

Secondly:

I remember famous video when so called lawyers were beaten by musharaf and Perveiz elahi government he used to play that again and again look how cruel punjab police is beating women lawyers and senior lawyers

today he is yanking that some how it is Tahir ul qadris fault that punjab police attacked and killed women,children and elderly men

He yanks when punjab police lathi charge women and elderly lawyers but now put burden of women,children and men KILLED in col blood on Tahir ul qadri

Thirdly: when bannu jail was broken and many police officers ran away instead of fighting terrorists Talat Hussain wrote a column "mayn buzdilon kay sath hoon"[means he is with police who ran away and provincial gov is to be blamed ]

AFTER FEWS DAYS

when sikandar the lone gun man took Islamabad hostage and police watched the show for 12 hrs
Talat Hussains analysis was he is with Federal government and media should not have overacted with the situation

if police dont do anything about terrorists in kpk than it is kpk gov's fault and if Islamabad police stand and watch Sikandar doing dram than its is Islamabad polics fault and not federal governments fault

in every situation he favors pmln . kpk vs Federal gov example. punjab police+pmln gov vs punjab police in Preveiz Elahis government or qadri vs punjab police etc etc

Stupid inhuman worthless journalism same is done today by Jaag news and there so called analysts Ehtisham ul haq and news casters

Remarkable similarities between Talat Hussain tweets and Khawaja Saad Rafique statment on this inncident in Lahore

Nawaz Sharif Journalist Irfan Siddique ki khidmat hasil karta hay aur Saad Rafique journalist Talat Hussain ki.

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan

^^"Punjab kay Narinda modi ki police kay iqdamat par apna comment karen"^^

Last edited:
Police Masacre in Lahore: No one took responsibility, no resignations, no sacking, usual Commission to distract; Welcome to Pak Democracy

Police Masacre in Lahore: No one took responsibility, no resignations, no sacking, usual Commission to distract; Welcome to Pak Democracy
WTF? 'Massacre'? :woot: You mean that hundreds have been killed? How about a Link? Or is it your brain which is high on whatever you're smoking?

Definition of massacre: The act or an instance of killing a very large number of humans indiscriminately and cruelly.

PICTURES OF VICTIMS WHO FACED BARBARIC ATTACKS OF NARIDRA MODI'S PUNJAB POLICE

آج لاھور میں شوباز شریف نے جمھوریت کے حسن کو چار چاند لگائے
خواتین مظاھرین پر حملہ کر کے برابری کا ثبوت دیا
شہنشاہ آپ سلامت رھیں یہ تو آٹھ لاشوں اور خون کاچھوٹا سا ھدیہ آپ کی نظر،،،
لکھ دی لعنت ھے بدلے ھوئے پنجاب پر..​

10419411_1489450177958406_3086660418460304942_n.jpg

Syed Faisal Raza Abidi
3 hours ago
Agar aap is baat se agree karte hain keh Govt ko resign kardena chahiyay tau is post ko share kijhyay - Admin

10374070_10152217919531376_8177893605641786033_n.jpg

Syed Faisal Raza Abidi
5 hours ago

Meri Yeh Behan Terrorist nahi ho sakti kyunke yeh Dr. Tahir ul Qadri ki talba hay aur aik shareef shehri hay. PMLN Government ki aamriyat kay khilaaf puri qaum ikhatti hay. Dr. TuQ se is mushkil waqt mein izhaar-e-yakjehti karta hoon aur apni mukammal himayat ki yaqeen dehani karata hoon - Syed Faisal Raza Abidi - Spokesman - Voice of Shuhuda Pakistan

10453385_10152217705831376_6838405688204203971_n.jpg

SOURCE:

MUBASHIR LUCMAN FACEBOOK OFFICIAL

SYED FAISAL RAZA ABDI FACEBOOK OFFICIAL

Khara Sach with Mubashir Luqman | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Syed.Faisal.Raza.Abidi

Last edited:
While the innocent civilians were brutally tortured, shot and beaten to death just 15 minutes away from Corps Commander Lahore, the whole of military administration was sleeping and took no action to diffuse the situation which lasted for 13 straight hours. What was corps commander lahore Lt Gen Naweed Zaman doing? Was he enjoying the show? Where did that Army rapid response force disappear which was recently deployed to control law and order situation in LAHORE? Even after Tahir ul Qadri requested military to take control of Model Town, no response was given and LAHORE POLICE was given full hand to do whatever they want. Had they responded, many innocent lives would've been saved.

CORPS COMMANDER LAHORE met Shahbaz shareef just a day ago and gave him his full support to crack down on Tahir ul Qadri and assured of no interference. This barbaric operation was launched just few hours after that meeting ended. Its clear by now that a huge number of the people wearing police uniforms were actually PMLN workers including the infamous Gulu butt who was leading this whole operation.

We demand to know where was the so called active ARMY and why are they always sleeping and what was Lt Gen Naweed Zaman for 13 hours? FIR should be launched against this sleeping general who was supposed to control situation in LAHORE and the dubious role of military in this whole situation.

I consider the brutal killing of even few ppl is massacrer, that my point of view!!! Either mine or your dear ones were not the part of incident so we r more concern abt meaning of massacrer, however we r unable to realize their pain n sorrow

I support Tahir ul Qadri's supporters if they raise arms and butcher Maryam Nawaz the same way PPunjab police killed 2 women from same family.

After that, they should raid the house of Rana Sana Ullah and kill all the women there.
Then they should raid the house of that sub-human CCPO lahore and kill his family
Then they should raid DCO lahore and burn his family and children.
Then they should raid the house of every Inspector involved in this operation and kill and burn his immediate and extended family.

After that, they should head towards Shahbaz Shareef and Raiwind. I don't belong to MQI but being a citizen of Pakistan, this is the only sound treatment for what happened today.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom