What's new

POF Eye

apart from the NV I don't see how having a lower res cam and LCD makes the gun any worse!!!
As long as you can see what you're shooting at you're golden!
Plus, it's not hard to change an LCD monitor :D

I personally think this is smtg that just looks cool! Half the countries on earth could start making this next month if they wanted to.

Its an ISO 9002 certified Weapon system & what it means is that it has been certified by people who know about these weapons well.

POF Eye is operational with , SSG , SSGN , SSW which means it is multipurpose and they are happy with it.

It can carry a 9mm , Sub Machine gun and a grenade launcher depending on mission requirements.

Regards::pakistan:

It is innovative but not difficult to make, once Israel made the innovation rest just copied.

It is innovative but not difficult to make, once Israel made the innovation rest just copied.

BTW it was Israeli claim that no one can make this,,, so we did it.
And actually Corner Shot is not that simple to make and that was the reason of israeli claim...

:pakistan:

BTW it was Israeli claim that no one can make this,,, so we did it.
And actually Corner Shot is not that simple to make and that was the reason of israeli claim...

:pakistan:

They are still correct, thay said Its not simple to make there Version,lol... Just kidding, anyways, its not that easy like people in here say, its a great achievement for which Pakistan has to be appreciated.

What weapon are these Pakistan Special Service boys are carrying.

I've actually used a corner-short (israeli) at a training center in the north.

it adds a lot of weight to the rifle which makes it less accurate in CBQ-crisis situations where less is more.

fun technology....but i personally think it is a waste of money.

I've actually used a corner-short (israeli) at a training center in the north.

it adds a lot of weight to the rifle which makes it less accurate in CBQ-crisis situations where less is more.

fun technology....but i personally think it is a waste of money.

Make some muscles buddy................ drink some milk and eat some meat and go to Gym regularly............. you will be able to pick up that weight.......:victory:

Make some muscles buddy................ drink some milk and eat some meat and go to Gym regularly............. you will be able to pick up that weight.......:victory:

Ha!

the CS weighed at least 10lb when i used it, and it was fitted with an M4-weapons system so total weight was 15lb+, plus gear and everything else is 50lb+...it's a lot to carry.

and like i said, in hostage-situations, combat strategy revolves around fast-movement and precise shots. in other words, bulky camera shooters significantly reduce ones' running speed.

i could see the swat teams of the future carrying CS universally, but i imagine it would only be one person out of a team.

Make some muscles buddy................ drink some milk and eat some meat and go to Gym regularly............. you will be able to pick up that weight.......
With muscles what r u going to carry in hostage situation? A M60? Come to sense man. It is of more TD,less useful in situation as above mentioned.

heavy or light you guys made it and you deserve the credit!! i am sure a light weight model may be in progress ..congratz!!!

Weight has never been a problem for Pakistani armies..most of them hailing from tribal areas are used to tough lifting..Some comments have been regularly passed by American trainers about physical strenght of these men.

Back
Top Bottom