What's new

POF Eye

We must've achieved this like 5 years ago. The technology must be heavily in use by now.

Pakistani corner shoot looks heavier than israeli one........:what:

We must've achieved this like 5 years ago. The technology must be heavily in use by now.

Asim our SWAT , E.P and SSG teams are using it already since it is a S.P.W.

We do need to mass produce it as it is quite verstile as it can fire 9mm, Grenade and also a SMG can be mounted upon it along with accessories ie. Silencer .

2nd country in the world?
I don't know which is more outrageous, we Iranians copying the Israelis or you pakistanis claiming that you're the second.

Iran had the corner shot 3 or so years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ so that means we are the third country in the world to have that.....:P

By the way what ever type you make of a gun it's purpose is to kill a person and that's bad........

2nd country in the world?
I don't know which is more outrageous, we Iranians copying the Israelis or you pakistanis claiming that you're the second.

Iran had the corner shot 3 or so years ago.

can you give me the date when Iran introduced its corner shot??
I mean Pakistani corner shot was introduced in 2008. May be before that date only Israel have corner shot and that is why Pakistan is claiming to be 2nd in the world and 1st in Muslim world.,,

regards

can you give me the date when Iran introduced its corner shot??
I mean Pakistani corner shot was introduced in 2008. May be before that date only Israel have corner shot and that is why Pakistan is claiming to be 2nd in the world and 1st in Muslim world.,,

regards

My video is dated Jan 2008
that means they had it at least a few years before and decided to hype it up for the annual "I'm Iran and I make the best weapons event" :D:D

I'm sure a million other countries have had it before PAK and Iran anyways don't you think? ;)

My video is dated Jan 2008
that means they had it at least a few years before and decided to hype it up for the annual "I'm Iran and I make the best weapons event" :D:D

I'm sure a million other countries have had it before PAK and Iran anyways don't you think? ;)

only four countries have developed it,,other than israel
1. China
2. Iran
3. Pakistan
4. South Korea

CornerShot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

actually i was in iran when this happened and it was after ideas 2008 and also making it first have nothing to do with making it better and pof eye is way better than iranian varient with hi res cam wit nv capability and assorted rails for lazer and blinder light etc iranian varient have a cam little better than ur normal webcam and actually a panasonic digital cam lcd

actually i was in iran when this happened and it was after ideas 2008 and also making it first have nothing to do with making it better and pof eye is way better than iranian varient with hi res cam wit nv capability and assorted rails for lazer and blinder light etc iranian varient have a cam little better than ur normal webcam and actually a panasonic digital cam lcd

apart from the NV I don't see how having a lower res cam and LCD makes the gun any worse!!!
As long as you can see what you're shooting at you're golden!
Plus, it's not hard to change an LCD monitor :D

I personally think this is smtg that just looks cool! Half the countries on earth could start making this next month if they wanted to.

apart from the NV I don't see how having a lower res cam and LCD makes the gun any worse!!!
As long as you can see what you're shooting at you're golden!
Plus, it's not hard to change an LCD monitor :D

I personally think this is smtg that just looks cool! Half the countries on earth could start making this next month if they wanted to.

actually i have used both (actually observed very closly as these have been used ) a heigh res cam helps a lot the frames per sec are heigh too which gives real time clear and smooth video feed but the iranian one had a slow frame rate and also in darker area it never shifted to low light condition .i mean even a **** video looks gud when shot with heigh res cam the one with web cam flustrates u;) ..yes cams can be changed and all but the prob is this system requirs dedicated picture stabilized shock absorbant cams which are not sold but manufactured bu the system builder and iran is yet to have some good education in optical science ...india can easily make it and do somthing even betterpresence of good technology..:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom