What's new

POF Eye

Welldone....Goog going......congs. to our Engineers

Defence market has a huge potential and pakistan has yet to exploit it...

Hello

Just found this :

What do you guys think about it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm..... it's most probably going to be used for counter terror operations.
It's designed to make it easier to both shoot and observe targets just around the corner, to minimize casualties on your side.
I'm not sure of it, but I think it's based on an Israeli design.

Pakistan the 2nd country to make the corner shot gun in the world after Israel.. its much more advanced dan israel made weapon… Israel claimed no 1 else can make it… they forgot “Pakistan Loves challenges”..
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan the 2nd country to make the corner shot gun in the world after Israel.. its much more advanced dan israel made weapon… Israel claimed no 1 else can make it… they forgot “Pakistan Loves challenges”..
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Not true, apart from pakistan, China, Iran, South Korea also makes the clones.

CornerShot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, its not better than that of Israel.

Posted here 100 times before.

Please search the forum before you post a new thread.

Really an amazing achievement by Pakistan :tup:..
please post the link as well.:)

POF Eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

images

cornershot_2003_10_29.jpg

Justin your post backfires my friend , the second picture you have posted is "NOT" POF Eye but its Israeli Corner short.

It shows your amount of knowledge about weapons .

Here is a comparison.

Israeli Corner shot.

POF eye

0.jpg

What is the difference ?

POF Eye

Variations
The POF Eye is available in several variations. It can be mounted with standard 9mm semi-automatic pistol, sub-machine gun or grenade launcher.It includes a small high-resolution camera, laser sight and a colour LCD monitor, which can observe and view a target from various vantage points.

The video camera enables forces to scan an area prior to pinpointing a target and broadcast the footage directly, in real time, to the operating team behind, or to a Command Post monitor.Its head can turn 75 degrees

Back
Top Bottom