What's new

Poem reflect anti-Arabism in Iran: expert

you know Islamic bomb phobia...:azn: after all they are most threatened ....

why are israelis most threatened? those nukes are not for islamic purposes,they are for pakistani purposes.

pakistanis made those nukes for pakistan,not for muslim world.

israelis dont care about pakistan.its pakistanis hating on israelis for the sake of arabs.i've never seen any israelis hating on pakistan.

but i've seen alot of racism from arab's towards pakistanis.

if you dont see arab's racism towards pakistanis,u want to keep blaming jews and sucking upto arabs,then im sorry for you.

the problem is you hate so much Islam you'd find any excuse to insult it
you know Jews as well didn't accept homosexuality
if it is to speak about the "treatment" about homosexuals, there is huge difference among them
All three religions believe that Homosexuality is an abomination and against nature. But unlike the other 2 who choose to accept gay people as equal in every sense of the word and deserve no resentment whatsoever, i don`t see Islam doing that. A friend of mine who lives in Egypt is a proud muslim but he is also gay, i asked him if he is openly gay but he told me he`d be killed if he openly admitted to being gay.
You can imagine dating isn`t exactly easy for him.

All three religions believe that Homosexuality is an abomination and against nature. But unlike the other 2 who choose to accept gay people as equal in every sense of the word and deserve no resentment whatsoever, i don`t see Islam doing that. A friend of mine who lives in Egypt is a proud muslim but he is also gay, i asked him if he is openly gay but he told me he`d be killed if he openly admitted to being gay.
You can imagine dating isn`t exactly easy for him.
hmmmm
is that Israel you're speaking about?
Gay Widower Faces Deportation from Israel After Partner Killed in Hate Crime Attack | Change.org News
Fifteen other people were seriously wounded in the attack, one of the most anti-gay hate crimes in Israel's history.
but as you say there is no problem except in muslim societies

hmmmm
is that Israel you're speaking about?
Gay Widower Faces Deportation from Israel After Partner Killed in Hate Crime Attack | Change.org News
but as you say there is no problem except in muslim societies
If you bothered to check your sources, that man was not deported and allowed to stay. Like i said hate for gays exists everywhere, but most do not. It is the religious fanatics that act with blind hatred.
And yes i do mean my Israel, the very same Israel that Israeli-American proud Jewish Gay **** star defends in America. Michael Lucas, google him.
“I feel a lot safer in Tel Aviv than I do in most places around the world, including the US,” Jonathan Meisler, 23, a gay rights activist who is part of the delegation, told the Post this week.
“Israel is the only country in the Middle East that supports gay rights, while its enemies round up, torture and condemn gay people to death – often by publicly hanging or stoning them to death.”

And openly Gay people are allowed and do serve in our Armies with pride. That Israel.
Openly gay soldiers serve without hindrance in all branches of the military. Discrimination against gay and lesbian soldiers in recruitment, placement and promotion is prohibited in Israel.

Except from a few people in the politics, there are not many muslims in Iran among the youth. They drink, go to parties, insult Islam and Quran, fornicate and glorify their pre-Islam history.

I know some people from Iran. The girls go every year to Turkey to lie down topless on the beach. The Iranian youngsters are generally not interested in Islam.

Except from a few people in the politics, there are not many muslims in Iran among the youth. They drink, go to parties, insult Islam and Quran, fornicate and glorify their pre-Islam history.

I know some people from Iran. The girls go every year to Turkey to lie down topless on the beach. The Iranian youngsters are generally not interested in Islam.

i am checking the Iran sides for clarifying this conceptual fact or reality......:thank_you2:

not a reality find in this regard but a policy of Israelis to derail the country policies and open the environment for troops.....

not a reality find in this regard but a policy of Israelis to derail the country policies and open the environment for troops.....

lmao
okay abdul

did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, we were able to keep our own culture alive? You prolly don't know jack shi t about Iran's history, be it Islamic or pre Islamic, so don't run your mouth off, k bud? screw Israel, US and all of the Arab world. We Iranians will do whatever the hell we want to do.

Back
Top Bottom