What's new

Poem reflect anti-Arabism in Iran: expert

can you stop to insult our religion pls

a mullah is areligious person. it doesn't mean he shares any ideology with the government.
again what to think about Montazeri then? he was not educated? come on stop to have simple ideas of our country.
I`m sorry but i cannot accept anyone who believes and preaches that Homosexuals/Infidels/People who leave Islam/Adulterers deserve death. He is simply not a human in my eyes.

iranians and arabs both need to mature, are they living in the stone age, and saying in 10,000 bc we were that and in 4000 bc you were that??? come on man, blind racism and nationalism

Why "Persians" and "Arabs" act in that way...C'mon its 21st century. . . . Why can't they exist together.Mutual co-operation is benefitial for both of them...I am just sick of this sh!t...Shia vs Sunni,Persian vs Arabs,Iran vs Saudia etc etc :tdown:

I think it IS VERY CLEAR that I hate America and its policies and specially its puppet state called Jewtopia. That said, I consider Arabs my number 1 enemy.

If you pakistanis have a problem with this than you have serious problems. Do u see me give a shi t about your India? The fact that you guys are making all these weird azz assumptions about Iran and Iranians and how we are trying to plz the West blah blah shows how absolutely ueducated you are. Iranians can be whatever the hell they want. We're proud of our culture and ethnicity. You Pakistanis are all loyal to some arab country, Turkey or some other country except yours. The last ppl on earth to be making accusations are you guys.

Why "Persians" and "Arabs" act in that way...C'mon its 21st century. . . . Why can't they exist together.Mutual co-operation is benefitial for both of them...I am just sick of this sh!t...Shia vs Sunni,Persian vs Arabs,Iran vs Saudia etc etc :tdown:
last time I checked hindus and Pakistanis went as far as making nuclear weapons and pointing it at each other.
Are you guys serious or what? Do they teach you about the word irony in Pakistan?

Iranians are trying to get into Americans’ pants so they don’t hesitate to insult Islam which is not their religion in the first place. They would even claim to be homos to get a U.S. visa.
I would choose Israel over Iran any day.

You Pakistanis have serious issues it seems. You come here and hate on Iranians because we are hating on Arabs lmao
what does this ssay about you guys?
your arab buddies have more money than your entire country can gather in a 1000 years. The last ppl they need supporting them is you guys. For people who barely have a country, you guys sure love to stick your noses in other ppl's business.

You Pakistanis have serious issues it seems. You come here and hate on Iranians because we are hating on Arabs lmao
what does this ssay about you guys?
your arab buddies have more money than your entire country can gather in a 1000 years. The last ppl they need supporting them is you guys. For people who barely have a country, you guys sure love to stick your noses in other ppl's business.

it's the persians that come here and make us hate them. btw we don't hate Iranians because of their nationality or any other nationality for that matter, we hate those who hate Islam.
and it's you persians who don't have any country and that's why your hatred toward Islam knows no bounds. and it's you persians sticking your nose in other people's business... right now your persian nose is stuck in behrain.:woot:

I don't get it, we don't not want to prove anything to the western world.

We just want Iran to not be so strict with it's government regulations. We all know, at least the Iranians know that the Shi'a Law is integrated into the Civil Law thereby giving the government a bunch of loopholes so they can do whatever they want.

Even if what I saw is not relevant to the poem itself, I really don't think we're trying to kiss up to the United State's .
I think I'm correct. If not, correct me.

You guys need to trust me on this, we don't hate the religion of Islam at all, we just don't want to the government to be so damn controlling, it's annoying and it prohibiting all kind of things like technological advancements etc.
Think about the election and the protests in 2009, it was all because there was a different man who might have made a different change, and people got pissed because Ahmadinejad got elected again.

I`m sorry but i cannot accept anyone who believes and preaches that Homosexuals/Infidels/People who leave Islam/Adulterers deserve death. He is simply not a human in my eyes.
the problem is you hate so much Islam you'd find any excuse to insult it
you know Jews as well didn't accept homosexuality
if it is to speak about the "treatment" about homosexuals, there is huge difference among them

Back
Top Bottom