What's new

PN issues Navigational Warning: Cruise Missile Firing Imminent

a long range high speed ASh ballistic missile along the lines for DF21.......
Given warning range is only 300 km and altitude is also only 1.5 km, so very unlikely a ballistic missile test.
Most probably some cruise with few hundred km range, Like ZARB

Oh well. Hope its something awesome. Our neighboring trolls better get ready with their usual set if lines.

Its fake.

Its Chinese made.

It changes colours.

Clearly its computer graphics " initiated" ( not computer generated imagery according to the experts)

Clearly its stolen

And when all are answered some guy sitting in front of his computer operating from his parents basement will say that the missile travels 8000 miles per second so its fake only to see his face in mud when somebody points that its not one video but two frames genius.

When all fails they will revert to point one.

@Arsalan @The Deterrent @Zarvan @Windjammer @Zibago really wonder what they will come up with this time and by they I mean our neighbors.

Anyhow hope its something amazing. God knows our naval power needs massive improvement along with air defence.
They are just frustrated they cant destroy us

Oh well. Hope its something awesome. Our neighboring trolls better get ready with their usual set if lines.

Its fake.

Its Chinese made.

It changes colours.

Clearly its computer graphics " initiated" ( not computer generated imagery according to the experts)

Clearly its stolen

And when all are answered some guy sitting in front of his computer operating from his parents basement will say that the missile travels 8000 miles per second so its fake only to see his face in mud when somebody points that its not one video but two frames genius.

When all fails they will revert to point one.

@Arsalan @The Deterrent @Zarvan @Windjammer @Zibago really wonder what they will come up with this time and by they I mean our neighbors.

Anyhow hope its something amazing. God knows our naval power needs massive improvement along with air defence.
Yup our Navy is in bad shape and we need bigger Ships specially VLS equipped Frigates and Destroyers.

I just saw on ary. Pakistan tested missile capable of hitting targets in sea frm Land.

Given warning range is 300 km (Top limit , I guess) and altitude is 1.5 km , My Take is Maybe its Ground launch (in future Ship) hypersonic Anti Ship Cruise Missile . IF ITS NEW as said by @Windjammer .
Or may be one other test for Babur - II anti ship capability .

Congratulations Pakistan.
Yea @Windjammer was mentioning that it is an indigenous a new missile capable of hitting targets at sea.

I wana know if it was land based anti-ship hyper-sonic, new and indigenous missile with a range of 1000+ kilometres. See I have too many wishes in one wish :D

Last edited:
Yea @Windjammer was mentioning that it is a cruise missile, a new and indigenous missile capable of hitting targets at sea.

I wana know if it was land-launched sea-attach hyper-sonic, new and indigenous missile. See I have tooo many wishes in one wish :D

Its land based, No mentioning of range, name or any other details. :/

Yea @Windjammer was mentioning that it is a cruise missile, a new and indigenous missile capable of hitting targets at sea.

I wana know if it was land-launched sea-attach hyper-sonic, new and indigenous missile with a range of 1000+ kilometers. See I have too many wishes in one wish :D
lol man ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Yea @Windjammer was mentioning that it is an indigenous a new missile capable of hitting targets at sea.

I wana know if it was land based anti-ship hyper-sonic, new and indigenous missile with a range of 1000+ kilometres. See I have too many wishes in one wish :D
İt was C-602 anti-ship cruise missile, nothing new. Test fired for the second time.

Pakistan conducts test launch of anti-ship missile

KARACHI: Pakistan on Thursday conducted successful test launch of a land based anti-ship missile.
The missile has advanced technology and avionics, which enable engagement of targets at sea with high accuracy.
According to a press release issued by the Navy, the trial was conducted from coastal region and missile secured hit on the target placed at sea.
The event was witnessed by Vice Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Khan Hasham Bin Saddique. Senior officers of the Pakistan Navy were also present on the occasion.
The vice chief of the naval staff commended the successful accomplishment of the objectives of this trial and lauded the hard work and efforts of all those who were involved, especially the crew of the missile unit.
Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Zakaullah, in his message, felicitated the officers and crew, and said that this weapon system had added a new dimension in the operational reach of the Pakistan Navy as PN would be able to further bolster seaward defense of the nation by having the capability of launching long range anti-ship missiles from land.
http://http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/03/16/pakistan-successfully-test-fires-surface-to-sea-missile/

So it is official:
Pakistan successfully test-fires ground-to-sea missile
Pakistan has successfully test-fired ground-to-sea missile.

According to spokesperson of Pakistan Navy, the missile, equipped with modern technology and avionics, accurately hit the target in the sea.

The induction of the missile would help strengthen country's defence and operational capabilities of Pakistan Navy.

Vice Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Khan Hisham Bin Siddique witnessed the test firing of the missile.

Details to follow.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...-based-anti-ship-missile.483844/#post-9297498

Video:

Screenshot_20170404-121211_01.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom