What's new

Pakistan set to test missile this week

As per reports they issue NOTAM for 2900KMS means SIII but if not SIII then ? Sii declared only 1500 Kms.
I would be happy with a weapon that strikes at the heart of our enemy then the one that flies over it's head.
For that we have other options.

I would be happy with a weapon that strikes at the heart of our enemy then the one that flies over it's head.
For that we have other options.
May be Ghauri III with powerful liquid engine more payload, extra maneuverable ? or may be another Shaheen series test S4.

No that friend is not close friend he just calculated the way we tested and the warnings we issued for ships and jets which is done during every missile test so he came to this conclusion that missile has range of 3500 KM. He is quite confident about it. He told me this on Facebook so it was already shared on internet.
So actually he didn't shared the information from within but was just guessing and CALCULATING it from the given data? Essentially, it is not from the makers but just a guess of someone who tried calculating this from the numbers available.
Also the medium of exchange of this info is Facebook as you said?

Don't you think that you have a responsibility to let people know all this when you post a one line remark and write it as some NEWS!!
This is no news dear, this is a guess based on some calculations by some guy on Facebook. Please do not share these things like some inside information, at least let people know where the things are coming from.

May be Ghauri III with powerful liquid engine more payload, extra maneuverable ? or may be another Shaheen series test S4.
Ghauri series was reported to have been canceled with no new missiles coming.
Inter department politics and funding distribution issues as far as i know.

Go home boys... Shows over.
ٹائیں ٹائیں فِش

You dont issue NOTAM for ground motor test.
brother after NOTAM they find some thing to test before the launch so they cancel they NOTAM to verify something with motor it happens 2 to 3 time in last launch may @Windjammer confirms this.

So actually he didn't shared the information from within but was just guessing and CALCULATING it from the given data? Essentially, it is not from the makers but just a guess of someone who tried calculating this from the numbers available.
Also the medium of exchange of this info is Facebook as you said?

Don't you think that you have a responsibility to let people know all this when you post a one line remark and write it as some NEWS!!
This is no news dear, this is a guess based on some calculations by some guy on Facebook. Please do not share these things like some inside information, at least let people know where the things are coming from.
I have heard several other people also claiming same on various channels. What makes me sure of this is that now we would have announced 2750 KM range. This figure of 2750 is enough to tell that Pakistani Power circles are taunting some power the range of SHAHEEN III is now way less than 3000 KM. I hope it's around 3500 KM.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom