What's new

Pakistan set to test missile this week

Yeah thats what i was thinking. Given the altitude these missiles go, they shud not b following simple parabollic curve any way

Can't a karachiite drive to Gadani or a nearby beach not far from sonmiani launch site with a good zoom lens and tripod Record a good quality video of the launch. fed up of those mobile phone 10 second video release of ISPR.
Atleast show first stage separation
I only watch one video where Shaheen II first stage separated and you will not believe it was aired in India discussion show where Aurnab Goswami and Pakistani General Qureshi heated arguments and background they play a video from GEO, its mean television channels in Pakistan received mach longer video and they did't play full to save their air time.

Getting the news that the test has been postponed due to severe weather conditions.

akal mand k lea ishara he kafi ha.:lol:

All of u, expect a big big surprise!!!!!!

chawalain he maar raha hun.:lol:
@Zarvan kya haal ha sufi grenade.

You are an ELITE member on this forum right?
Now ask your self is such attitude and posts suites you and do justice to you labeled position here.
Consider this a friendly advise, it is not a taunt or anything, i hope you will take it positively and these comments will help you do better.

Regards!

A friend claims that Shaheen III actual range is 3500 KM. By the way good otherwise I was going to start a thread on why no missile testing for such long time
And who happens to be that friend? i mean is he related to the project? Did he also told you to go to the internet and SHARE this info? You are a senior member here Zarvan Sahib, please, understand your responsibilities.
ICBM is being developed but this test would be of SHAHEEN III
And says who?
:disagree:

:(
any idea what type of missile they going to test and please post any new picture / dimension of SIII.
All that the officer would disclose is that it's a new version but continuation of the current systems, however not S-3.
Then again he said, it's a secret until it's tested.

You are an ELITE member on this forum right?
Now ask your self is such attitude and posts suites you and do justice to you labeled position here.
Consider this a friendly advise, it is not a taunt or anything, i hope you will take it positively and these comments will help you do better.

Regards!

And who happens to be that friend? i mean is he related to the project? Did he also told you to go to the internet and SHARE this info? You are a senior member here Zarvan Sahib, please, understand your responsibilities.

And says who?
:disagree:
This was also claimed by Dr Samar Mubarak Kand although I hardly trust that guy. Also other friends I am not sure weather it has range of 35000 KM or not but I m pretty sure it is more than 2750 KM. Because the way they told this range it was clear that they are basically taunting some one or some power.

Ah. I was looking forward to it. Oh well time to fill another seven pages on guessing it's range and payload. Lolz :p

All that the officer would disclose is that it's a new version but continuation of the current systems, however not S-3.
Then again he said, it's a secret until it's tested.
As per reports they issue NOTAM for 2900KMS means SIII but if not SIII then ? Sii declared only 1500 Kms.

Last edited:
This was also claimed by Dr Samar Mubarak Kand although I hardly trust that guy. Also other friends I am not sure weather it has range of 35000 KM or not but I m pretty sure it is more than 2750 KM. Because the way they told this range it was clear that they are basically taunting some one or some power.

I was asking who that FRIEND of yours is? is he in any way related to the project? i mean, what can be his source of information?
ALSO
MORE IMPORTANTLY
Did he, while telling you the ACTUAL range of Shaheen III also asked you to go to internet and share the info?

Sir you have a responsibility and we all expect a bit more serious approach to these things from you, please!

Best regards!

I was asking who that FRIEND of yours is? is he in any way related to the project? i mean, what can be his source of information?
ALSO
MORE IMPORTANTLY
Did he, while telling you the ACTUAL range of Shaheen III also asked you to go to internet and share the info?

Sir you have a responsibility and we all expect a bit more serious approach to these things from you, please!

Best regards!
No that friend is not close friend he just calculated the way we tested and the warnings we issued for ships and jets which is done during every missile test so he came to this conclusion that missile has range of 3500 KM. He is quite confident about it. He told me this on Facebook so it was already shared on internet.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom