What's new

Pakistan set to test missile this week

Sir people are confused because till few years back Shaheen II was told to have range of 2000 KM. Only from last year we are being told it has range of 1500 KM
All I can say is that now the (almost) real facts are being stated.

They are using depressed trajectory to avoid ABM which reduces the range.
Nope.

It was 1500 since the beginning. They lied.
Surprise! :drag:
Don't you think such a big missile just 1500 kms i don't think so either they are hiding something or using depressed trajectory to avoid ABM.

853px-Shaheen-III-missile-range.svg.png

Don't you think such a big missile just 1500 kms i don't think so either they are hiding something or using depressed trajectory to avoid ABM.

It wasnt big missile, if you had seen my comparison of shaheen II with Agni II.

Shaheen II is smaller in length(20%less),slightly bigger in diameter(10%more) but weighted 6.6 tons more.
Volume of cylinder = π r ^2 h is almost same for Agni II and Shaheen II but
Shaheen II used no composite in second stage(Agni II did have it). There is also less efficient solid rocket motor and old jet vanes technology which burns fuel more than agni II

Shaheen III pic from this year test showed 1.4 meter diameter but I couldnt conclude find any considerable change in height. Once Details about payload, weight are revealed then it will be easy to approximate range of Shaheen III.

@MaarKhoor
You either need 3 stage rocket to cross 4000 KM or 2 stage rocket with 2+meter diameter as agni III+ all composite frame.

Last edited:
Pakistan-has-capability-to-destroy-whole-India-in-Seconds-as-Shaheen-III-test-successful.png

Shaheen II is smaller in length(20%less),slightly bigger in diameter(10%more) but weighted 6.6 tons more.
Shaheen II used no composite in second stage(Agni II did have it). There is also less efficient solid rocket motor and old jet vanes technology which burns fuel more than agni II

Shaheen III pic from this year test showed 1.4 meter diameter but I couldnt conclude find any considerable change in height. Once Details about payload, weight are revealed then it will be easy to approximate range of Shaheen III.

@MaarKhoor
You either need 3 stage rocket to cross 4000 KM or 2 stage rocket with 2+meter diameter as agni III+ all composite frame.
Check the pictures of SIII big difference between the two
aglG6m

UziJyQ

SII
Shaheen2_PakistaniDefence_com_006.jpg

Shaheen2_PakistaniDefence_com_0011.jpg

Next time avoid these chawwals. Because if a person gets excited end result is massive disappointment
Disappointment is Haram. Don't do things which is Haram & Sin.
Believe in Allah and Say Allah Akbar and let hope it become ICBM missile by the grace of Allah . Do dua & prayer and say Allah akbar before launching missile !!
On a serious note, I am not expecting naval version of babar until we get Chinese submarines.
Nor I am expecting range >3000km.
ICBM is out of cards.
We can expect routine test of shaheen III with some improvement in payload.

hmmm whats the time of launch according to Pakistan Standerd Time and whats the date according to PST

Disappointment is Haram. Don't do things which is Haram & Sin.
Believe in Allah and Say Allah Akbar and let hope it become ICBM missile by the grace of Allah . Do dua & prayer and say Allah akbar before launching missile !!
On a serious note, I am not expecting naval version of babar until we get Chinese submarines.
Nor I am expecting range >3000km.
ICBM is out of cards.
We can expect routine test of shaheen III with some improvement in payload.
ICBM is being developed but this test would be of SHAHEEN III

Sir people are confused because till few years back Shaheen II was told to have range of 2000 KM. Only from last year we are being told it has range of 1500 KM
who told u that dude thats only pdf assumtion as far as i know

@MaarKhoor
weight is less diameter is pretty much same and length is 0.6 meters more then it can possibly reach up to 2500 kms easily with engine modification or without it + other modifications are also possible as per ur logic + more photos to come

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom