What's new

Pakistan set to test missile this week

can u guys plz tell me.if the tested missile,s debris is retrieved or left in ocean? if left isnt it risky that some hostile country grab it and research our tech from that?

the thing which is more important in my opinion is the 'safety height' of this test, last time apogee was 692 KM ....

message is clear enough ....

What message ?? :undecided:
how decrease or increase in apogee effect the akhlaaq o kirdaar of any missile ??

What message ?? :undecided:
how decrease or increase in apogee effect the akhlaaq o kirdaar of any missile ??
you should read up again on basic projectile motion, and angle of launch, and how this affects height and range of a projectile.

Response to India testing 4000km range Agni-IV last month??

Improving effectiveness of Already existed missiles........... India including Andaman and Nicobar is Already under umbrella, we don't need to worry. In fact Half of your enemies (china) territory is out of your range. So you should be the one to "worry" .. :pop:

you should read up again on basic projectile motion, and angle of launch, and how this affects height and range of a projectile.

the only thing i still remeber about projectile motion is that at 45 degree angle projectile cover maximum distance. . .
Can,t relate this with my question.....

Its an ICBM " TIPU 1" Check the trajectory of Missile.

SAFETY HIEGHT 578 KM...............that's why.

295651_438521189562096_309243010_n.png

Don't you think it will be CM400 test? Fired from aircraft??? Or RAAD through Thunder?

This. Going with current PAF firepower display. Navy didn't test C802 and CM400 during Naval exercises and I know there were plans to test both

Don't you think it will be CM400 test? Fired from aircraft??? Or RAAD through Thunder?

Last edited:
I am assuming it to be test of Shaheen 3 ...
routine test ...

Just to put it in context, flight seiling of most modern gen 4 fighters is near 65000 feet (20 km) .
Cruising height of a commercial jet is around 35000 - 40000 feet...(10.5 to 12 km)

This thing will go up to nearly 600 km.

It cannot be a cruise missile

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom