What's new

PN Bus attacked in Karachi by Terrorists

Your comparing NE india to what is happening in Pakistan? dude we are fighting farmers :lol: not die hard suicide bombers anyway God help you it is your desh im just seeing it from outside view

Good work fighting farmers. Keep it up.:lol:

It's funny we never get to hear the killings that take place everyday in parts of North East India in the international media, but you get to hear about all the ones in FATA & others.

Is this the same blast or another took place,about the one I read in
Dawn news?
I feel its the AQ Somali Pirates...

It's funny we never get to hear the killings that take place everyday in parts of North East India in the international media, but you get to hear about all the ones in FATA & others.

It's actually quite simple. What happens in North East India doesn't effect western countries and/or their interests, and won't be any big news in western countries, and hence it is covered almost zero in western media, and hence you get the illusion that nothing is happening in those places. Whereas if it effects them, you'll get the opposite effect - you'll get an overestimated illusion that everything is going to hell.

Why dont you go ahead and start making threads about those blasts in North east India, afterall you have more interest in India than your own little country.

Why dont you go ahead and start making threads about those blasts in North east India, afterall you have more interest in India than your own little country.

You do realize that you're sounding like a hypocrite because the obsession with Pakistan for bharatis - even on issues that are not related to bharat - is unprecendented.

May be because being cheap isn't something very good and this is what we believe in.

As always Pakistani Security authorities, Intelligence organizations & Police FAILED. 3 attacks in 1 week & all with casualities in a biggest city like Karachi:angry: , now i understand why the west call Pakistan Failed State, same thing happens in Somalia, Afghanistan etc biggest cities too. Keep sleeping, & instead of worshipping Almighty Allah, keep worshipping Saudis & Afghans wahhabis. Still i see some people here blaming foreigners, whereas these terrorism is done by TTP thugs.

Very sad incident......RIP to dead ones.
Allah Bless Pakistan:pakistan:

May be because being cheap isn't something very good and this is what we believe in.

You do realize that you're sounding like a hypocrite because the obsession with Pakistan for bharatis - even on issues that are not related to bharat - is unprecendented.

You guys are saying this because there are no daily blasts in India for you to create threads on.
Im least interested in posting on this thread. But as usual, you guys have to bring in India somehow to hid off your own insecurities.

then he will have to spend a decade on Google to find a single blast news in NE India...

It's actually quite simple. What happens in North East India doesn't effect western countries and/or their interests, and won't be any big news in western countries, and hence it is covered almost zero in western media, and hence you get the illusion that nothing is happening in those places. Whereas if it effects them, you'll get the opposite effect - you'll get an overestimated illusion that everything is going to hell.

So you comparing Karachi to North East India??? What days have come....

BTW Whatever happens in NE India doesn't effect us either, but what ever happens inside Pakistan effects atleast me or any other patriotic Pakistani who wants Pakistan to stand & get developed.

Nobody is comparing NE with Karachi. We are just telling trolls to back off and be more concern about deaths in the part of their country than ranting about Pakistan's collapse. Obviously what happens in India doesn't effect us. Who gives a damn about them anyways. :)

BTW Whatever happens in NE India doesn't effect us either, but what ever happens inside Pakistan effects atleast me or any other patriotic Pakistani who wants Pakistan to stand & get developed.

It affects all of us, but you have to realize that the security situation has only arisen since December 2007, & is by all means temporary. I have no doubt in my mind that Karachi & the rest of Pakistan will overcome this (& is slowly doing so even now), because Pakistan & Pakistanis have overcome much much more difficult times (for example, 1971), & this is a walk in the park as compared to it.

It affects all of us, but you have to realize that the security situation has only arisen since December 2007, & is by all means temporary. I have no doubt in my mind that Karachi & the rest of Pakistan will overcome this (& is slowly doing so even now), because Pakistan & Pakistanis have overcome much much more difficult times (for example, 1971), & this is a walk in the park as compared to it.

you can easily say that this is a walk in a park as you are sitting in safe country (USA) but ask those who are living in Pakistan and being blown everyday like a popcorn...will they also call this situation as walk in a Park..??

you can easily say that this is a walk in a park as you are sitting in safe country (USA) but ask those who are living in Pakistan and being blown everyday like a popcorn...will they also call this situation as walk in a Park..??

OK I live in Pakistan. I live in the same city where this blast happened and I say I agree with what Bilal Haider said. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom