What's new

PN Bus attacked in Karachi by Terrorists

For some reason, not too worried. Maybe this is the kick in the back the administration needs to implement better security measures. Organizations are more willing to act on things when they are attacked, as opposed to when the regular civilians are.

CIA is up to it. This menace needs to be taken care of. Starting by supporting Afghan Taliban.

Pakistan is falling apart it is a daily routine now to hear deaths due to bomb blast

Pakistan is falling apart it is a daily routine now to hear deaths due to bomb blast

well i could say the same about india where your northeast is a total warzone as well --almost everyday blasts, kidnapping and murder taking place there

Pakistan is not ''falling apart''....it's taking a beating past few years but we never had such terrorism until just 3-4 years ago. This is an issue we are confronted with and it will take time to solve. But Pakistan and Pakistanis are totally different people, we dont get bogged down and scared into submission. That is only what the cowardly, inneficient, criminally incompetent government does.

Bold part is your wet dream. While if you would have been informed with the facts you would have realized not only the terrorists are very weak as compared to previous two to three years but there ability to attack on large scale like they used to do in previous few years has decreased drastically.

well i could say the same about india where your northeast is a total warzone as well --almost everyday blasts, kidnapping and murder taking place there

Pakistan is not ''falling apart''....it's taking a beating past few years but we never had such terrorism until just 3-4 years ago. This is an issue we are confronted with and it will take time to solve. But Pakistan and Pakistanis are totally different people, we dont get bogged down and scared into submission. That is only what the cowardly, inneficient, criminally incompetent government does.

Umm not quite but if it makes you sleep better than so be it we don't have daily bomb blast like you

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

You can lie to the mirror all day but the truth is no other country on earth is like Pakistan, Karachi is worse than Beirut at it's peak

3-4yrs ago what drugs you been smoking? this is been going on for more than 10 yrs you want me to bring wiki and show you how many 'terror' blast you had?

Umm not quite but if it makes you sleep better than so be it we don't have daily bomb blast like you

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

You can lie to the mirror all day but the truth is no other country on earth is like Pakistan, Karachi is worse than Beirut at it's peak

3-4yrs ago what drugs you been smoking? this is been going on for more than 10 yrs you want me to bring wiki and show you how many 'terror' blast you had?

Let me give you something which will show you how much terrorists are frustrated just like you are right now.

Interestingly, the ATWJ could not employ a suicide bomber for this venture. “There is a shortage of suicide bombers,” Ghani is quoted to have said, “many ATWJ members have been killed or arrested and those who are still active do not have contact or access to the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) high command to have acquired a suicide bomber for the task.”

Herald exclusive: The Faisalabad link | | DAWN.COM

As I said earlier. What we need is a proper and efficient internal security policy. If we have one handling these scums isn't difficult for Pakistan. We have handled much worst situation than these.

Let me give you something which will show you how much terrorists are frustrated just like you are right now.

Herald exclusive: The Faisalabad link | | DAWN.COM

As I said earlier. What we need is a proper and efficient internal security policy. If we have one handling these scums isn't difficult for Pakistan. We have handled much worst situation than these.

3 blast in Karachi in 1 week not to mention the daily target killings it is a disgrace dude, if this happened in Mumbai or Bangalore it would be national state of emergency!

Close down those Madrasas and kill these scumbags what is the Pakistani security forces doing? someone needs to get sacked

double%2Bface%2Bpalm.jpg

3 blast in Karachi in 1 week not to mention the daily target killings it is a disgrace dude, if this happened in Mumbai or Bangalore it would be national state of emergency!

And these three blasts are of very small intensity if we compare it to last two to three years when we have seen suicide bombers ramming their vehicles into govt buildings with around 1000 kg explosives. This what I was talking about which you aren't understanding due to immature ranting. Their ability to carry out big attacks has decreased drastically. Obviously these ones also shouldn't happen but Pakistan is fighting it's war successfully and will definitely win it very soon. As far as target killing is concerned it is more related with criminals and mafia infighting than taliban or religious extremism. We do have a clown as the internal minister but that doesn't means your dream of Pakistan's falling apart are going to be fulfilled. :)

And we also know what happens in the red corridor of the "future super power". ;)

When will this bloodshed end ?

They're no where as powerful as they used to be. This is the last remaining remnants of these TTP terrorists. They'll be wiped out soon. Now we have to watch out for CIA and RAW providing help to these guys.

And these three blasts are of very small intensity if we compare it to last two to three years when we have seen suicide bombers ramming their vehicles into govt buildings with around 1000 kg explosives. This what I was talking about which you aren't understanding due to immature ranting. Their ability to carry out big attacks has decreased drastically. Obviously these ones also shouldn't happen but Pakistan is fighting it's war successfully and will definitely win it very soon. As far as target killing is concerned it is more related with criminals and mafia infighting than taliban or religious extremism. We do have a clown as the internal minister but that doesn't means your dream of Pakistan's fall apart are going to be fulfilled. :)

And we also know what happens in the red corridor of the "future super power". ;)

Your comparing NE india to what is happening in Pakistan? dude we are fighting farmers :lol: not die hard suicide bombers anyway God help you it is your desh im just seeing it from outside view

Back
Top Bottom