What's new

PMLN will ultimately hand over Karachi to talibans

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD : The spokesman for the banned Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) had a 20-minute talk with late Chaudhry Aslam, discussing his role and the threats to his life but also joked about the PML-N government handing over Karachi to the TTP.
“What if the government which is having secret talks with us hands Karachi over to us,” the TTP’s Shahidullah Shahid asked Ch Aslam in a lighter mood. In return, Ch Aslam abused the TTP and said he would bury their leaders in Karachi’s graveyards.

Shahidullah Shahid lauded Shahid Hayat, the Karachi police chief, and said that he was a good officer and he is not accused of anything.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-New...-with-Ch-Aslam

maulvi imran ghaznavi, maulvi heera mandi nawaz lahori trying to damage karachi

upload_2014-1-13_21-15-15.jpeg

dr-evil.jpg

BdtMTRKCAAElC8n.jpg:large

BdpsSyBCQAELvqO.jpg:large

BdgT--SCAAAF95_.jpg:large

Pakistan-shahid-hayat-AIG-Karachi-police_9-13-2013_118027_l.jpg

Last edited:
Karachi's residents needs to make local militias to resist Taliban. It seems like nawaz and imran have taken their shalwar down in front of taliban.

Simply ridiculous. Its laughable how low MQM will stoop to paint PMLN bad.

So you think that PMLN will 'give' Karachi to TTP?

I never wrote that. I meant was that PMLN does not need MQM's help to look bad. It is doing that by itsel, with its policies of lies and deceit.

yes it will destroy karachi one way or the other

So let me get it right, PMLN will deliberately put Pakistan into danger, ruin Pakistan's economy, endanger its legacy and chances of ever getting elected again because it hates MQM a party with some 20 seats in NA?

Of-course PPP will sit silently, though it has all the power in Sindh after 18th Amendment.

y do u care, its my life?

C'mon although you support terrorist altaf hussain, you are still my fellow country man at least until taffu creates a separate country for urdu speaking people..

MQM haq parast karkunaan are frustrated to the core after Mustafa kamal left the party. Bunch of hooligans left in MQM now

MQM haq parast karkunaan are frustrated to the core after Mustafa kamal left the party. Bunch of hooligans left in MQM now

looks like you are frustrated more, you had crush on mustafa kamal, girlie

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom