What's new

Taliban Tightens grip on Karachi

do you even know the difference between tribal area and karachi?
Whats the fear? Our superb PAF has the ability to conduct 100% precision strikes with no collateral damage as they demonstrated by dropping bombs on towns and villages of malakhand and FATA...

Whats the fear? Our superb PAF has the ability to conduct 100% precision strikes with no collateral damage as they demonstrated by dropping bombs on towns and villages of malakhand and FATA...

your own innocent pashtuns will die because pashtuns all live in separate pockets in karachi for example banaras, sohrab goth etc

about tribal area, it has the lowest density, the operation can easily be done, they are mountainous terrain so they are all made apart from each other, very less chance of collatoral damage

your own innocent pashtuns will die because pashtuns all live in separate pockets in karachi for example banaras, sohrab goth etc

about tribal area, it has the lowest density, the operation can easily be done, they are mountainous terrain so they are all made apart from each other, very less chance of collatoral damage
If F-16 drop bombs on a village, how much is the chance of collateral damage? Have you ever been to a village? Houses are not built miles apart, they are concentrated and densed...though they are mostly mud houses, with no double stories like cities.
Miranshah, wana, mirali etc are small cities with bazaars. This is mirali
pakbadr.jpg

this is miranshah
_41411390_market_416yahafp.jpg

Pashtuns of karachi havn to give sacrifices of their lives as karachi is under full media coverage. People have to see it for themeselves what exactly is bombardment and shelling, how exactly men, women, childern, old are roasted in the bombardments in tribal areas.

Last edited:
If F-16 drop bombs on a village, how much is the chance of collateral damage? Have you ever been to a village? Houses are not built miles apart, they are concentrated and densed...though they are mostly mud houses, with no double stories like cities.
Miranshah, wana, mirali etc are small cities with bazaars. This is mirali
pakbadr.jpg

this is miranshah
_41411390_market_416yahafp.jpg

u need to stop crying its not against any pashtun, its against the terrorist kharjees, once the terrorism is finished, you guys will be the one bearing the fruits

u need to stop crying its not against any pashtun, its against the terrorist kharjees, once the terrorism is finished, you guys will be the one bearing the fruits
Then why you are opposing use of jets and gunship helicopters on karachi?. It was you who objected that innocent pashtuns might die in this. Why so much care for pashtuns by a mqm worker?

Then why you are opposing use of jets and gunship helicopters on karachi?. It was you who objected that innocent pashtuns might die in this. Why so much care for pashtuns by a mqm worker?

because pashtuns are pakistanis and humans?

secondly the F16 is not bombing bazaars, the terror hideouts are not located in public places, tribal area is a largely rural area, casualty ratio is very low

please check out the density ratios of FATA and karachi

i don't know why u keep supporting kharjis on the outfit of pashtuns, i support any operation against TTP or SSP or LeJ, or even jamaat islami

do you not think that TTP has hired brainwashed mohajir extremists

in short i don't care who ever the kharjis are, you should be a little sensible and need to support extraction of kharjis, its the only chance of your own survival

if u want to live a life of calm, peace, no blood shed, head choppings, development, remove kharjis from your areas

kharjis are killing innocent pashtuns brutally, they are not dragging punjabi headless corpses into the streets but they are common pashtun FCs, army boys, police men etc

because pashtuns are pakistanis and humans?

secondly the F16 is not bombing bazaars, the terror hideouts are not located in public places, tribal area is a largely rural area, casualty ratio is very low

please check out the density ratios of FATA and karachi

i don't know why u keep supporting kharjis on the outfit of pashtuns, i support any operation against TTP or SSP or LeJ, or even jamaat islami

do you not think that TTP has hired brainwashed mohajir extremists

in short i don't care who ever the kharjis are, you should be a little sensible and need to support extraction of kharjis, its the only chance of your own survival

if u want to live a life of calm, peace, no blood shed, head choppings, development, remove kharjis from your areas

kharjis are killing innocent pashtuns brutally, they are not dragging punjabi headless corpses into the streets but they are common pashtun FCs, army boys, police men etc
Why you are panicking? I suggested aerial bombing of TTP hideouts in karachi and you took it too seriously as if it is going to happen.

do you even know the difference between tribal area and karachi?
They don't want to see the difference between any Pakistani city and tribal area. Thats the whole game my friend. They see development and civilization as blasphemy. Because of this mindset, they never allowed Afghanistan and adjacent tribal areas to develop and they are on their way to retro-develop all Pakistanis cities so they also look and feel like sweet home (Afghanistan). You get it now?

It is all acceptable if this is the price we have to pay to save Pakistan from Afghan savages. Besides, anybody hiding or supporting TTP (alias JI/JUI) savages deserves as much to be neutralized.

Karachi really does need a clean up operation.

Its an important city in the heart of Pak so would be foolish to send the army. Bad press and bad everything.

We need swat teams, a lot of them. Along with ISI intelligence getting their agents into all the groups in the city with drone surveillance 24/7. Sabotage and dawn raids. Firefights will break out but will be isolated.

I will give it 1 year for a successful op. Karachi will be clean, it has beautiful sea views, will start developing rapidly and overtake Lahore.

Back
Top Bottom