What's new

PMLN MPA Mailk Saeed involved in Mega Child Abuse Scandal

No one is defending no one here.

This crime happens all over Pakistan. As a matter of fact, there was one guy in Bannu (KPK) who was gang raped. He came on TV with his face and asked for help. Police arrested few men but today they're free men.

Even Reham khan said politics shouldn't be played on this issue and this thing happens all over Pakistan. We cannot destroy this crime by saying PML is responsible and turning blind eye to what happens in KPK and Sindh. Rather, unite together than do point scoring to combat this crime.

Whether the preparatory is PPP member, worker or someone from PML MQM Or pti, everyone should be held accountable. No one is stupid enough here to praise such crimes because it's commited by parties they support

Hey, look fools are still making it a bigger deal than it is. Dude, you are wasting time. People have plenty of time and they won't listen to your logical sense. IK took away their common sense and they are traumatized by the "Rigging" that "Rigged" IK himself.

On this topic, I PERSONALLY know a couple of Pakistanis, a boy and a girl. Both were abused when they were little. The girl was abused by the teacher who used to come to her house to teach nothing but Koran (how sad!!!), and the guy, by no on else but his own older relative!!!! The point is, these things are VERY common in Pakistan. The issue here is the magnitude and the size of this organized crime.

In the US, many times, senators have been arrested. In India and other places, the same has happened with different ministers even. You have humans working inside and outside the system. Its not IK or NS or SS's fault if one or ten of their followers and elected officials try to commit crimes. That's just how it is.

What's needed is, the justice needs to move forward quickly and be served. Whether its NS or IK or their cousins. As long as that happens, why constant bitc*hing about this?

The key debate should be, what things should be changed within the society to stop these crimes? Like education and awareness to kids, help lines that keep the callers anonymous but yet, if you called because you are getting blackmailed by people who raped you, your confidentiality will still be maintained but the case will be investigated. The government can also provide witness protection, etc. This is where the conversation is needed. Not what's already under investigation!!!!

By beating on a dead horse, it won't get up and start walking. Focus on the right things and discuss finding better ways to educate, protect and save children in the future.

PMLN is 'tajurbekaar' everywhere.......
From governance to foreign policy to money spending to terrorism to child abuse, they have it all!
Dont think even PPP has such an excellent portfolio :D

I agree....they are drinking the SAME JUICE the guy in your signature was drinking (Mushy) :enjoy:. They'll wake up soon too like Mushy did!

CM Shahbaz Sharif orders judicial inquiry into Kasur abuse case

I mentioned this in my posts YESTERDAY. But people constantly kept bitc*hing just to point score such a sad event. Only IK's followers can do this!

@salarsikander : here, I've already posted my opinion, you are welcome to read it.

Last edited:
Mein phir wohi sawaal karonga jo humesha karta aaya hon key itna sub janney ke bawajood "kyon vote deto ho in logon ko"?

@Viper0011. You have high level contacts in NS govt. I am sure you can clarify this matter much better than us local poor surviving-on-aid Pakistanis

Anybody who is protecting this MPA is an Ahole nothing more .
Hi,

You have spoken against the democracy, the unprecedented and nonexistent growth is visible in Metro system where only ittefaq steel was used. DO you not see how much progress his royal highness has brought into Punjab ?

How dare you speak against him, you martial law lover

Last edited:
This is just plain disgusting , at least salam hai police walo per - who registered the case !!!

They did their job in this case .....

Western government hoti , whole cabinet would have been fired and re-ellection
But sher sher hota hai ... full 5 years poora kerta hai

At least the police department registered a legit case !!!

Lets see if this case gets stuck in COURTS for 25 years until judges retire as well

But we could have this case in Military court as well

Under "Extreme case of Terrorism of mind & Extortion" category

This is just plain disgusting , at least salam hai police walo per - who registered the case !!!

Lets see if this case gets stuck in COURTS for 25 years until judges retire as well
Democrazy Pakistani style

But we could have this case in Military court as well

Under "Extreme case of Terrorism of mind & Extortion" category
lol relection ovef an MNA.

Pakistanis love election it seems. Anything happens "relection"

WESTERN GOVERNMENTS , normally fall under scandals much minor compared to this

• Dominique Strauss Kahn Sex Scandal, I think he was about to stand election in France when an incident happened in hotel , looks like he won't be french president anymore
  • Sarkozy urged to testify to inquiry into Pakistan arms sale kickbacks, poor sarkozy never made it out of that hole.
  • Sexual misconduct allegations against Bill Clinton, never recovered
nm_spitzer_091202_ssh.jpg

With his wife at his side, New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer delivers an apology to his family and the public following reported links to a prostitution ring, March 10, 2008, in New York City. Just 48 hours after he was linked to the investigation into a prostitution business known as the Emperor’s Club, Spitzer resigned from office effective March 17, 2008. “The remorse I feel will always be with me,” he said. (Mario Tama/Getty Images)

Watergate

There may be many scandals in the annals of United States presidential history, but none can compare for sheer impact with that of the Watergate scandal under the presidency of Richard M. Nixon. Beginning with a break-in at the Democratic headquarters stationed in the Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C. by five members of Nixon's re-election campaign. Although not initially involved Nixon found out about the break-in and did everything he did to cover up the scandal. When he was ultimately found out the news shocked the nation and led to a grand disillusionment with the American political system. It has also led to just about every subsequent presidential scandal, both large and small, gaining the suffix "gate." (I.E. Whitewatergate, Monicagate, Plamegate, etc.)

Pakistan - HAS SHER and SHER , is SHER ... BABAR SHER . Never resigns

400-500 teens get abused , in Punjab province and he is still Babar SHER !!! ROAR

Sharm Jab Khatam ho jati hai , phir resign nahi diya jata , comittee bana di jati hai

Yeh BUBBER , SHER To Dharna bhi hazam ker giya , 400-500 teen abuse story kiya cheez hai

Spitzer was a great man PPL use to call him Wall Street cop .

Not like Nawaz told his MNA to do this. And there are only a few rottens among 150+ MNAs.

But Imran did tell his MNAs collectively on what to do.

Just because one person does evil in a party does not mean the entire party stand for it (unless the party head himself has looked away purposely while this happens).

If a democrat or republican congressman or senator is caught in such a scandal, it'd not mean the entire party is responsible for it. But if Obama says he's going to dance on container and tell Nawaz how he's going to grab him my collar, then that is party policy (unless the party leadership collectively say it was Imran's only opinion, not party's).

Nonetheless, if this is true, capital punishment is way to go (is he was the mastermind) and I hope him being an MNA doesn't mean law applies to him any less.
Lets see now wt NAWAZ do to his MNA ..
Model town accused r still woundering
Lets see nawaz justice and laws for his mna

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom