What's new

PMLN MPA Mailk Saeed involved in Mega Child Abuse Scandal

What a heinous crime in and I see people defending the perpetrator due to their political affiliation.
We are a self centred egoistic mob.

The result will be same as others incidents model town, sialkot et al

I'm glad death penalty is an option.
Is haramkhor ko sb se pehle chittar pr keel laga kr marne chahiyen...

Will you please let me know WHEN anything actually happen to this SOB? If you promise you will ONLY tag me with this news, i can bet i wont ever be tagged by you. Such is the state of our justice system. :cry:

No one dared to upload these videos on the net. They were circulating in cell phones. Even in my area some five hundred miles away i got evidence of such videos. Didn't get the origin, could be traced though.
What is there in those clips? Are they authentic? Do you find then doctored? What the content? Is it actual doing stuff or someone accusing someone kind?

(Old News of 2014) Kasur: 12 year old raped and recorded

Is this related to the same pedophilic mafia?

ARY News gets another video of Kasur Child Abuse -- arrested suspect can be seen in this video

CMD9_zQVAAA1f9C.jpg

One sentence for PMLN and their members.
Lootiya league ke Lootiya Members.

Kasur jaise wakiyat har soobhe main hote hain siyasi rang daina ziyadti hai:Talal Chaudhry

Should change his name from Dhamal ch to D*l*l ch

The reports say that out of those 150+ MNAs the important ones were privy to what was happening and did nothing about it for years.
And why do you dumbwits bring Imran Khan into this. Is this some way of justifying what wrong has been done?
How can you support these disgusting people is beyond me.
Did I say I'm supporting the accused?

Shahbaz Sahrif ko bhi ulta latka do in haramion kay sath. Kuch had hoti hay yar.

What a heinous crime in and I see people defending the perpetrator due to their political affiliation.
We are a self centred egoistic mob.

The result will be same as others incidents model town, sialkot et al
No one is defending no one here.

This crime happens all over Pakistan. As a matter of fact, there was one guy in Bannu (KPK) who was gang raped. He came on TV with his face and asked for help. Police arrested few men but today they're free men.

Even Reham khan said politics shouldn't be played on this issue and this thing happens all over Pakistan. We cannot destroy this crime by saying PML is responsible and turning blind eye to what happens in KPK and Sindh. Rather, unite together than do point scoring to combat this crime.

Whether the preparatory is PPP member, worker or someone from PML MQM Or pti, everyone should be held accountable. No one is stupid enough here to praise such crimes because it's commited by parties they support

Stories like these makes me want to create a secret organization to assassinate those criminals who are above law.Police and Politicians alike. If I were in Pak wouldve start killings those SOBs long time ago. They should be killed by firing squad.
this incident made me so angry i want nothing less then their death sentences for these beasts,yes we need to vigilante justice ,these politicans ,sho's ,dpo's don't fear anyone we can be doctors'engineers ,lawyers, accountants ,businessmen shopkeepers, civil servants during the day at night we can take out the cancer of the society ,we would just need a site liek wikileaks or pirate bay which just would'nt die, to communicate on ,no one knows no one else's identity intelligence could be gathered there by common anonymous citizen and proofs ,and execution videos of corrupt politicians and bueraucrats can be put there we could end up having a community with a life of its own where nobody knows each other but every one co-ordinates like well organised intelligence agency ,there is no justice in pakistan only might is right !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom