What's new

PMLN MPA Mailk Saeed involved in Mega Child Abuse Scandal

Kuch sharam hoti ha kuch haya hoti ha . By the way its obvious itna bara organized crime ho hi ni skta without any political support.

when I listened to Najam sethi's views about this incident & how he described the news was provided by his chirya, I was livid with anger & cursing at him. But now that my chirya is saying pretty much the same I ll have to agree that his account is the closest to reality. The case goes back to 2007 but there wasn't much clarity about it being a case of child abuse & was taken by police as a matter of GAY activity. The police were aware of the matter up to the DPO. The former DPO of kasur Mr Rao Abdul Kareem discussed this matter with my source back in 2011 on his return to the post of SSP in Lahore. Inspector Tahir Mahmood who has been suspended was aware of the matter but according to him this was a case of GAY activity, some of it being consensual & some part being black mail. The said inspector is pretty well connected with close & extended family members in civil bureaucracy & military service & that has saved him from becoming the sacrificial Goat. The community was aware of this issue & there were loud rumours about it but it only got to the national media once the videos ended up in a local journalists hands, who according to my source is in the oppositions court & had his own vested interests ( with the allotment of land to PML N supporters in the area ) where as the accused family is supporter of PML N & had the said Member National Assembly not helped his supporters get the auctioned land this issue would not have come into national news. The suspended inspectors is pretty upbeat & is very hopeful about him cleared & there is news that the aggrieved family is hesitant to co operate with the JIT as there are news of them being involved in similar incidents aswell.
All in All this issue has resemblance to the Mukhtar Mai case.

Doesn't matter. If that MNA is found guilty then has to be hang in front of everyone. And only police can tell what is the real story, so government shouldn't pressurize them. Let them do their work properly.
yes police pretty much always do justice. everyone know what happened in model town, what happened when christian residences where burnt by PMLN mpa support, who law minister accused of 20 murders always found inoccent. how the education minsiter of punjab rana masood, caught on cam taking bribe was found no guilty .

There are courts. First find out if MNA was indeed responsible. When Imran khan comes as prime minister, he can start making everyone resign and be the judge and jury (container anyone?)

Till then I support court ways. If he is indeed guilty, then capital punishment should be for him, not just getting fired.

Let's not become a state where one is killed or loses his face before one is found guilty in the court of law.

They're now saying this trajady is worse than APS massacre.

You can't honestly compare the two. And yet t was passed in KPK assembly. Speaks volume of immaturity. Are we to say APS students, even one student, lives were worth any less than these children?
SC is being influenced by PMLN...MY F**** TO SUCH JUDICIARY AND SUCH JITs ..
Jst shit

yes police pretty much always do justice. everyone know what happened in model town, what happened when christian residences where burnt by PMLN mpa support, who law minister accused of 20 murders always found inoccent. how the education minsiter of punjab rana masood, caught on cam taking bribe was found no guilty .

Yeah true, The people who are being killed daily basis for providing us security are evil, everything related to civil is evil, related to Pakistanis is evil, Politicians are evil, milkman is evil, bankers are evil, industrialist, bureaucrat, everyone which are we are evil. They why cry when other national countries call us with same name..

It is the fact, when you point four fingers on other one finger is always towards you. Evil out side is reflection of the evil inside us alone. let be positive, if things dont go as per your favor you are always welcome to add one more incident in your dairy.

any updates, did shebaz sharif went there or is he ignoring a visit? notice ka kea bana?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom