What's new

PMLN MPA Mailk Saeed involved in Mega Child Abuse Scandal

AND some stupid people like us will cherish the decision of azad adlia,,, just for some political cheap points people will fall into depths and defend even these goons and try to argue that all this was a conspiracy. This is the shameful state of our society.

In kutay ka bachon ko sharm naii aati, they will form commissions and try to pulls same old tricks again!
I bet there wont be a single world by self claimed human rights activist Asma Gahangir because army cant be blamed

people say the current lawlessness fear and terror is due to Musharraf joining war on terror. but I think its our apathy and our own sins that have brought TTP upon us,
yea judicial commission and parliamentary comette to brief PM in 24 hours or 24 days... that will be the end of it

I bet there wont be a single world by self claimed human rights activist Asma Gahangir because army cant be blamed

people say the current lawlessness fear and terror is due to Musharraf joining war on terror. but I think its our apathy and our own sins that have brought TTP upon us,
yea judicial commission and parliamentary comette to brief PM in 24 hours or 24 days... that will be the end of it
Sir leave alone the kanjars like Asma, our whole natio is hopeless. We are trying to use these innocents as a politician point scoring opportunity. Not the politicans but the supports, well educated literate men behave like such retards when it comes to political point scoring. Have a look here, see how the simple statement in OP was replied as some political issue!! Ashamed of this behavior of our people!
Kasur scandal bigger than APS massacre: K-P Assembly

The statement that meant to highlight the significance of the sad incident was taken as if it was to cherish the fact that this have happened in Punjab rather then KPK. The fact is that is is just to show how big this incident is. Like i said, saying that the 2014 floods were the biggest or the most sad natural disaster in our history DO NOT make the thousands of lives lost in Kashmir Earthquake any less valuable. The same was the position of this simple statement but alas that too was though to be some political statement and look who it was replied. Literally, i don't know ka kahan ja ka sar pahron apna,, such shameless people we are!!

On this topic, I PERSONALLY know a couple of Pakistanis, a boy and a girl. Both were abused when they were little. The girl was abused by the teacher who used to come to her house to teach nothing but Koran (how sad!!!), and the guy, by no on else but his own older relative!!!! The point is, these things are VERY common in Pakistan. The issue here is the magnitude and the size of this organized crime.

In the US, many times, senators have been arrested. In India and other places, the same has happened with different ministers even. You have humans working inside and outside the system. Its not IK or NS or SS's fault if one or ten of their followers and elected officials try to commit crimes. That's just how it is.

What's needed is, the justice needs to move forward quickly and be served. Whether its NS or IK or their cousins. As long as that happens, why constant bitc*hing about this?

The key debate should be, what things should be changed within the society to stop these crimes? Like education and awareness to kids, help lines that keep the callers anonymous but yet, if you called because you are getting blackmailed by people who raped you, your confidentiality will still be maintained but the case will be investigated. The government can also provide witness protection, etc. This is where the conversation is needed. Not what's already under investigation!!!!

By beating on a dead horse, it won't get up and start walking. Focus on the right things and discuss finding better ways to educate, protect and save children in the future.

Individual cases aside, in my childhood a man asked me to join his gang, that he had lot of beautiful boys. I just ran away from there.

Gangs and groups exist and somehow they've support of influencial people. It all ends up in politics. Politics is like a black hole. It absorbs everything.

How to tackle this, police is main player. It knows everything and everyone in its area, who is who and what is what. All help lines will be useless if police is under any kind of influence.

How to tackle this, police is main player. It knows everything and everyone in its area, who is who and what is what. All help lines will be useless if police is under any kind of influence.

That's where independent Media and Judicial system come in. You go to them and show how they didn't follow the law. The news will be run, the court system will be moved and the justice will be served. In this situation, probably much faster. That's why Media and Judiciary are so important for any society. They keep everything and everyone in check !!!

Not like Nawaz told his MNA to do this. And there are only a few rottens among 150+ MNAs.

But Imran did tell his MNAs collectively on what to do.

Just because one person does evil in a party does not mean the entire party stand for it (unless the party head himself has looked away purposely while this happens).

If a democrat or republican congressman or senator is caught in such a scandal, it'd not mean the entire party is responsible for it. But if Obama says he's going to dance on container and tell Nawaz how he's going to grab him my collar, then that is party policy (unless the party leadership collectively say it was Imran's only opinion, not party's).

Nonetheless, if this is true, capital punishment is way to go (is he was the mastermind) and I hope him being an MNA doesn't mean law applies to him any less.

Doesn't matter. If that MNA is found guilty then has to be hang in front of everyone. And only police can tell what is the real story, so government shouldn't pressurize them. Let them do their work properly.

What is there in those clips? Are they authentic? Do you find then doctored? What the content? Is it actual doing stuff or someone accusing someone kind?

Actual doing stuff.

Lot of stuff is circulating in cell phones including banned jihadi songs as i've mentioned in other thread. We need hackers that hack and delete such material from cell phones, and extract other relevant info as well. Official hackers, it'll be good initiative indeed.

CMRjMx3UwAA2CVm.jpg

Doesn't matter. If that MNA is found guilty then has to be hang in front of everyone. And only police can tell what is the real story, so government shouldn't pressurize them. Let them do their work properly.

if you are not following, police is involved in this crime.

No one said:
was sanctioned by PTI govt.

It's South Asia culture abusing kids. It happens all over Pakistan. The reason this news is eye opening is due to cameras. Same stuff was happening before when camera weeny available easily.

This is why a country needs prostitution. This way if someone is too eager for sex and needs satisfaction, he needs to go through proper channels where both parties agree.

Of course both child abuse and prsotitution are wrong. But which is more evil, child abuse or prostitution?

So if PML MNA is involved, it doesn't mean Nawaz or Shahbaz told them they can do it and support them.
How is raping little boys south asian culture? It might be Punjabi culture since they are big fans of Mughal rulers who used to do the same.

It's South Asia culture abusing kids.

true.

from ( An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie )...
Laundebaazi
Habits and Politics in North India

Akhil Katyala
pages 474-493
  • Published online: 19 Nov 2013
Abstract

If there is a growing consensus on seeing the colony as a ‘laboratory of modernity’, not simply a site of exploitation, then we need to know what went into that lab experiment. In this essay I focus on the experiment around same-sex desire and on one of its major constituents – laundebaazi (habit for boys, inclination to play with them). Laundebaazi is a social register that sets same-sex desire within the idea of habit, within a language of excess, not different in kind from opposite-sex desire but in degree, and in a continuum with other kinds of excesses like music, prostitutes, cards or alcohol. The on-ground experiment between ‘homosexuality’ and laundebaazi has been a long-drawn one and has involved a measure of solubility. After establishing the general north-Indian idiom of baazi as a social frame for habit and excess, I elaborate on laundebaazi as being possible within its pool. I also work out laundebaazi as a reigning political metaphor in crisis between the ‘feudal’ and the ‘democratic’ moments in south Asia. I finish off with gaybaazi – one of the odd precipitates that result from this experiment of modernity.

How is raping little boys south asian culture? It might be Punjabi culture since they are big fans of Mughal rulers who used to do the same.
It's not part of culture per se Sindhi topi or Pathan cultural dance.

Read above reply.

Did I say Nawaz or Shahbaz Sharif told the PMLN MPA to do it? Point is, people like Rana Sanaullah and Pervez Rasheed and local PMLN goons were trying to protect that PMLN MPA and mounting pressure on the police. Shahbaz Sharif should have immediately announced that the MPA involved should resign from his assembly seat and Nawaz Sharif should suspend his party membership until he clears his name or ends up being convicted.

Did the KPK minister charged for corruption resigned from his assembly seat?

they are shifting the accused to Lahore, to defuse the situation or kill them in police mukabala?

She-baz Sharif gaya nae kasur, show baziyan dekhanae?

Back
Top Bottom