What's new

PMLN badmash armed wing.

MR English Sir,

Learn the meaning of the word. Teaching you the meaning doesn't make me mr. english.

At-least you agree they didn't fire, so why didn't police use non-lethal force?

I never said they fired. You were lying and saying that's what I meant. That's why I put the meaning of "attack." Attack can be in any form.
For the second line, did you open your eyes wide open and see pictures I posted? One of them shows the tear gas bullets and so forth. They also fired in the sky. But protestors kept attacking police. So you're making more lies here.

How do you make them PAT protesters?

That's what news media is calling them. Want me to get you the source? And what do you call these protestors in your dictionary, PTI protestors? PPP protestors? MQM protestors?

Have you been to lahore or have lived in lahore?

Yes been to Lahore. But that has no meaning here. Stop trying to deviate from the topic and introduce further comments because you've ran out of your bs.

On what basis are you comparing this protest to Al qaeda bringing kids as shields?

Let me help guide your small brain. Just because protestors bring women to protests, or kids, doesn't mean police will sit with bangals and not do anything to protestors as they attack police.

Why would protestors bring kids is beyond sane humanity. The kids need to be taken away from parents, as is done in the west.

Are you going to ever expect police to bring their kids while they remove barriers?

What will happen if police tried to remove barriers installed outside Sharif house?

Police wouldn't. Police falls under the gov't. Currently, that is PMLn. And again, your saying, two wrongs don't make a right. Because shariff has barriers doesn't mean so shall TuQ.

I see you are ok with youth and women killed shame on you.

Any youth killed? And I didn't say I'm ok with them being killed. Where did I say that?

you are going in circles "Two wrongs don't make right". showing picture of a woman in a conflict with Cop and making crazy statements.

Oh please. You have nothing to say much and going in circles yourself. Two wrongs don't make a right, correct? Then was it justifyable for the protestors to attack police instead of going to courts?

OH YES, LORD YES. Protestors must attack police and except no retaliation. The two wrongs only apply to police. Public can do the hell they want.

So awful, aruging with peanut size brain. Just because 8 people or so died, the protestors have become all holy and the gov't must resign.

1977345_793791097318047_3303800154987978513_n.jpg

Here is video of person from pictures on first page... U think any police wala can capture him? We all know what will happen with any one who will try to capture personal gundas of Sharif family.

Here is video of person from pictures on first page... U think any police wala can capture him? We all know what will happen with any one who will try to capture personal gundas of Sharif family.

You've video of him publicy using guns. If that's illegal, go to court. If denied, go to supreme court.

You've video of him publicy using guns. If that's illegal, go to court. If denied, go to supreme court.

how stupid can u get?? U want me to take him to courts??? What do we have have government and police for ??? AAM CHUPAN AYE NEE ???

And when Lahore police cant arrest them u want a common man to take him to courts? First no one will register case against him and than these ppl will show up to beat me to the death. Remember Bakari case? Remember girl who was rapped by police ?

how stupid can u get?? U want me to take him to courts??? What do we have have government and police for ??? AAM CHUPAN AYE NEE ???

And when Lahore police cant arrest them u want a common man to take him to courts? First no one will register case against him and than these ppl will show up to beat me to the death. Remember Bakari case? Remember girl who was rapped by police ?
If you are too scared, then you need to shut up.

Don't speak for something you're afraid to take step for. If you can't sign a petition, you don't have rights to complain. Keep it inside your heart.

People like you've ruined Pakistan. "why should I go to court, I'll be killed, I'm so scared, mommmyyy." This is why gangster roam freely because people like you wear bangals, stay home and go on internet and post videos. Meanwhile gullu butt laughs at the words you say and faints with the actions you take.
Zardari is looting hard earned money of Pakistan but too scared to take him to court, cuz nani yaad ah jai gi, right? That's why he continues the plunder.

Action speaks louder than words, my friend. So I dare you to go to police, show them video. Go to court, show them video. Maybe you'll die, but there will be less gangsters roaming around.

Don't speak for something you're afraid to take step for. If you can't sign a petition, you don't have rights to complain. Keep it inside your heart.

People like you've ruined Pakistan. "why should I go to court, I'll be killed, I'm so scared, mommmyyy." This is why gangster roam freely because people like you wear bangals, stay home and go on internet and post videos. Meanwhile gullu butt laughs at the words you say and faints with the actions you take.
Zardari is looting hard earned money of Pakistan but too scared to take him to court, cuz nani yaad ah jai gi, right? That's why he continues the plunder.

Action speaks louder than words, my friend. So I dare you to go to police, show them video. Go to court, show them video. Maybe you'll die, but there will be less gangsters roaming around.

Where did yoou pop up from? Barda nooron ka tattu hai tu to bhaii :D

lol now u also have video go to courts.....

lol now u also have video go to courts.....
I'm not in Pakiatan nor am I aware if public shooting is illegal... Because when I was there, everyone does it.

Also I'm not talking about thjs badmashi, you seem to have problem with it

I'm not in Pakiatan nor am I aware if public shooting is illegal... Because when I was there, everyone does it.

Also I'm not talking about thjs badmashi, you seem to have problem with it

So when u dont know what start "Shooting" ?

Now you also have the video, how about showing some balls and going to court against Noora instead of acting like superman at an internet forum and lecturing others like grandma?

If you are not in Pakistan, ask you father, brother or any close relative to lodge a case.

And even if you lodge a case, then good luck with finding justice in your life, after other gazillions of pending cases against Noora mafia since decades.

Now you also have the video, how about showing some balls and going to court against Noora instead of acting like superman at an internet forum and lecturing others like grandma?

If you are not in Pakistan, ask you father, brother or any close relative to lodge a case.

And even if you lodge a case, then good luck with finding justice in your life, after other gazillions of pending cases against Noora mafia since decades.
I'm not the one complaining, end of story.

Neither am I acting superman. If something is done wrong at my side, I go out and raise voice about it rather than come on PDF and post videos. You yourself live in Pakistan and have problem with PMLn, so go and take it out yourself in the court. Give proof of their corruption, police brutality and whatnot. People like me have made Canada a better place, by taking part in justice and not posting videos on the web. Occasionally our videos are confisicated by police and we go to the courts and have them released so to prosecute the police. So I've done my part. What have you done? Whine? Tell others to take action while you hide in your bathroom?

Your last part says it all, you don't believe in justice. So why seek one? Go and tear down the courts, the police offices, the constitution. If you don't believe in something, why speak about it? You yourself say that even if i go yo court, justice will not be given. So I'm not the problem here, because even if I choose to go to court, justice won't be given. This is the reason why you've wore bangals and stay in your house, right? Fear of justice being denied? This is precisly why people like you hide behind curtains. They think justice will be denied before even seeking one.

In the west, we go to courts, than appeal, than supreme court and if the decision still is no favor, we accept the verdict. We don't go and cry on internet that justice was denied and it has become pointless to go to courts anymore, because the verdict was given before even the submission of petition. And who gave the verdict? You mister, you gave the verdict. It was no judge, police, evidence, it was you who gave the verdict that PMLn has won and so it'd be pointless to go to the courts.

Lastly, where's the proof this forum is 18+? That's right, you're just a small kid whining at every post of mine. So suck it up, dry out your tears, and start providing proof instead of running away.

Was that a 100 round drum mag for the glock? :o::o:
Such brazen display?
You folks need gun control ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom