What's new

PMLN badmash armed wing.

Was that a 100 round drum mag for the glock? :o::o:
Such brazen display?
You folks need gun control ASAP!
can't, they'll use islam. it's like american constitution.

I think, correct if wrong, in islam you're allowed to have a weapon to protect yourself. what he did isn't permissable, but gun control isn't possible.

Another thread, someone said poor people shouldn't pay tax, it's against islam.

can't, they'll use islam. it's like american constitution.
I think, correct if wrong, in islam you're allowed to have a weapon to protect yourself. what he did isn't permissable, but gun control isn't possible.
Another thread, someone said poor people shouldn't pay tax, it's against islam.
hmm ..the Florida "Stand your ground" ruling..
Umm what about other muslim countries..say malaysia,indonesia or even Iran???

Plus civilian editions of firearms are usually semi auto/reduced ammo mag etc. This turd was has god damn drum mags on his AK. Chicoms and his glock!! :frown:

I pray that no one is killed or injured when the hail of bullets land on the ground.:rolleyes:

hmm ..the Florida "Stand your ground" ruling..
Umm what about other muslim countries..say malaysia,indonesia or even Iran???

Plus civilian editions of firearms are usually semi auto/reduced ammo mag etc. This turd was has god damn drum mags on his AK. Chicoms and his glock!! :frown:

I pray that no one is killed or injured when the hail of bullets land on the ground.:rolleyes:
Islam allows for protection, not for these show off. Islam does NOT require one to have, that's why many muslim countries regulate gun control. Like in sikh, one must have sword? In Islam, it's not required.

This also raises a question, what can you have to protect yourself? Nukes? Missles? or is a very small pistol permissable?

But people use Islam to have guns and then we've people doing air shooting, which ends up killing or injuring people.

Anyway, people don't pay tax and use guns and when questioned, they hide behind religion.

edit: I dont know about florida law, but i don't think Islam has 'stand your ground' thing. It's ok to run away. If someone is punching you, you can run away or only try to stop him, not punch him to death or your ur gun. See my point? But in US, you can use guns in self defense.. Like one case where a boy was killed because someone thought he was gonna kill him... the victim died and the gun dude was freed. In islam you cant just kill someone, you shouldnt kill anyone, but do the least damaging to protect yourself. Run away if you can, throw punches etc, not kill someone because he threw a punch and you thought you was gonna die.

We're religion of peaces. it's these guys who ruin the image of islam.

Last edited:
Taliban khan is a agent of TTP.PTI leaders spread lawlessness in Pakistan.Shah mahmood qurashi attack police station with PTI gundas and release its gundas imran khan attacking on police van and releasing its gundas from the police costudy.But when it comes to TTP he said agar mai PM hota to kabi b army ko waziristan na bhajta...Coward

Taliban khan is a agent of TTP.PTI leaders spread lawlessness in Pakistan.Shah mahmood qurashi attack police station with PTI gundas and release its gundas imran khan attacking on police van and releasing its gundas from the police costudy.But when it comes to TTP he said agar mai PM hota to kabi b army ko waziristan na bhajta...Coward
lol a new patwari troll troll

lol a new patwari troll troll
LOL a old haram khan tattu Troll...

Civil disobdience from Quaid imran khan.BUT i have to pay my bill because my wife cannot take bath with cold water......Great MAn !!

patwar nwaz shabaz parsnil relishion TTP and isis

sunan son of bitch patware

Back
Top Bottom