What's new

PMLN badmash armed wing.

lol again KPK and PTI is back ... shameless way to divert the topic and killing by Mr shahbaz sharif

Chill and read that post again, i said KPK and Punjab have less secterian killings on per person based then anyother part of the country.

What is Jundullah then , they are known to be sectarian baloch oraganization in border areas of iran that takes on shia persians, Jundullah is an important component of LEJ in balochistan. There are tons of Afghan pashtuns in quetta and northern balochistan and they hate Hazaras from the depth of their hearts on racial and religious grounds, they form the other component of LEJ in balochistan and are hell bent to racially exterminate Hazara shias settled in quetta on religious grounds, they do the same in afghanistan with them.

Lots of propaganda against Hazaras on ethnic basis as well, plus they are shias. What can you expect when psudo Pakistani liberal Tarek Fateh says Hazaras are making ethnic Baloch minority in Balochistan.

hazara.jpg

''Iran uses Hazara settlers in demographic war to turn the Baloch into a minority in their own land. Its not just a Sunni-Shia issue.'' Tarek Fateh

My argument is plain simple and you guys are going round and round in circles around it without admitting what I am saying. No matter how many Baloch or other wings LeJ may have and which group is actually killing them on ground. The real question is, where is their head quarter? From where they are being given orders and remote controlled? From where the action plans are coming?

Let me clear it for you dumbs by giving the answer too. Jhang is the HQ of LeJ with all of its core leadership sitting there and controlling everything in Baluchistan and Hazara. Now don't tell me Jhang is not in Punjab and is a city on Mars.

How long Ptains will cry on this political section of Pdf ? No matter how much you guys cry, moan and weep on internet it would not change anything on ground so save your tears and stop your rants and give up with this obsession with Pml(N) :D

And let PML-N kill people on road via state terrorism and appreciate or defend it like shameless bunch of morons? No thanks.

Do you seriously believe punjabis are killing Hazara shias in Balochistan? And i actually saw someone posted pictures and names of Balochistan lej members in this forum, non of them punjabis. Can't remember the thread now..

And Punjabis themselves are not save in Balochistan because of BLA. Who have killed many punjabis there.

You guys are complete nuts. You've said it yourself, Balochi LeJ members. Which means they are being ordered and controlled by LeJ leadership sitting safely in Jhang. What more you want me to say?

@Jazzbot Are you watching khara Such? :pop:

Nope, I don't watch him much, why?

Last edited:
No matter how many Baloch or Hazara wings LeJ may have and which group is actually killing them on ground.

You are more stupid than I imagined how can Hazara mongolians have LeJ wings when they are actually the victims of LeJ. Moreover political jokers or nuts cannot understand the motivation and dedication of religious fanatics. Fanatics do things before they think about it, have you not seen how ISIS is killing people in iraq like sheep. You burgers party members live in your fantasy world , the world of fanatics is quite cruel and ruthless but burgers can never understand it as they have very simplistic burger worldview.

You are more stupid than I imagined how can Hazara mongolians have LeJ wings when they are actually the victims of LeJ. Moreover political jokers or nuts cannot understand the motivation and dedication of religious fanatics. Fanatics do things before they think about it, have you not seen how ISIS is killing people in iraq like sheep. You burgers party members live in your fantasy world , the world of fanatics is quite cruel and ruthless but burgers can never understand it as they have very simplistic burger worldview.

That was a typo mistake on my part, but you've got the idea, don't do circus over it and reply my original question. Or you are too dumb to get the context of my post?

You and other Nuts League supporters have said yourself that LeJ's Baloch wings are killing Shias. Now doesn't LeJ has head quarter in Jhang, Punjab? Is it too hard to understand you nut job?

PMLN is a badmaash party of LAhore. You must watch Khara Such of June 19 and see how many fake encounters Shehbax Sharif.

Its not just PMLN. MQM and PPP are equally self sufficient with such badmaash and target killers.

Also, PMLN is in alliance with LeJ a known sectarian terrorist outfit.

PMLN is a badmaash party of LAhore. You must watch Khara Such of June 19 and see how many fake encounters Shehbax Sharif.

Its not just PMLN. MQM and PPP are equally self sufficient with such badmaash and target killers.

Also, PMLN is in alliance with LeJ a known sectarian terrorist outfit.
Still people voted for them and they got win over fantasy ilzaam league so your opinion cannot change anything..People want target killers as rulers ..go smash your head with walls or cry over internet. We will see what difference it will make :D

Still people voted for them and they got win over fantasy ilzaam league so your opinion cannot change anything..People want target killers as rulers ..go smash your head with walls or cry over internet. We will see what difference it will make :D
yeah sadly people voted for sharifs and bhuttois .. that is why we are in this condition now ... people who voted them deserve to like like this .. like slaves of bhutto and sharif familes

yeah sadly people voted for sharifs and bhuttois .. that is why we are in this condition now ... people who voted them deserve to like like this .. like slaves of bhutto and sharif familes
You wanted to be slave of Ik? How your slavery is better than their? If supporting any poltical party is to be their slave then so are you and others patins singing love songs for Ik

You wanted to be slave of Ik? How your slavery is better than their? If supporting any poltical party is to be their slave then so are you and others patins singing love songs for Ik
no slavery ... we elect our own leader ..unlike ur party which impose them on u .. like i can tell ur new masters now ..mariyan and shahbaz ..

no slavery ... we elect our own leader ..unlike ur party which impose them on u .. like i can tell ur new masters now ..mariyan and shahbaz ..
You elect your own leaders so who elected nawaz ? people voted freely and no one imposed anything on others. Stop this Bs. All lotaz were welcome in your party..kid you dont know anything about me..half of my family voted for Ilzaam Khan and everyone is free to use his voting right the way he wish. You idiot expect people should vote according to your wishes and desires otherwise they will be slave of others. How old are you? It seem pans has no brain

You elect your own leaders so who elected nawaz ? people voted freely and no one imposed anything on others. Stop this Bs. All lotaz were welcome in your party..kid you dont know anything about me..half of my family voted for Ilzaam Khan and everyone is free to use his voting right the way he wish. You idiot expect people should vote according to your wishes and desires otherwise they will be slave of others. How old are you? It seem pans has no brain
blka bla bla ... ur slavery is visible .. as i said .. u didnt say a shit word about BilluButt and PMLN .. that showed me u r slave.. u cant utter a word a against it ...
let IK son use police to beat bakery boy, let IK suspend police men bcoz a billa eat his peacock , let imran kihan used poilce to vitimize against it .. let us then show u k kesay seedha kartay hain PTI ko ... But no matter what sharif do, u will still be kissing his feat .. u didnt utter a word against the terrorism done by PMLN .. the only answer u have that IK is also bad .. he is irrelivent here Moran ...u r acting like BulluButt

blka bla bla ... ur slavery is visible .. as i said .. u didnt say a shit word about BilluButt and PMLN .. that showed me u r slave.. u cant utter a word a against it ...
let IK son use police to beat bakery boy, let IK suspend police men bcoz a billa eat his peacock , let imran kihan used poilce to vitimize against it .. let us then show u k kesay seedha kartay hain PTI ko ... But no matter what sharif do, u will still be kissing his feat .. u didnt utter a word against the terrorism done by PMLN .. the only answer u have that IK is also bad .. he is irrelivent here Moran ...u r acting like BulluButt
You lost your senses. Pagal ho ghey ho tum..aoul foul bakey ja rhey hoo

How are they being badmash? I see them taking pictures with guns. Could be body guards??????

In Pakistan, your own body guard kills you. So perhaps they trust these fellas more and that's why they're pretty much everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom